WTH

"I can't believe that Kwan and Amira has done this Jalisha."

"I told you years ago this was not a healthy decision to raise that boy in this house like this."

"Don't start this shit Jalisha. It has nothing to do with me raising him."

"What you call it then?"

"Jalisha this is not the issue here. The issue is us having to deal with them having a baby. Technically he's not her brother so that's not a big deal with them dating. But what is the big deal is them having sex and getting pregnant."

"Alonzo do you really hear how this sounds?"

"What you mean?"

"People have known them to be siblings. You really think that is not gonna be a issue?"

"No I don't because only strangers know that. But everyone knows what happened and why Kwan was in my care."

"And what you gonna tell people?"

"Nothing it's not their business what's going on in this house."

"Ok so when she starts to get big what you gonna say huh?"

"I'm gonna do like other parents. Say that she's pregnant."

"Omg what are we gonna do? She has ruined her life and future."

"Jalisha calm down no she didn't. As long as she has a good support system which she does we can handle this."

"Why are you so calm about this?"

"How else am I gonna be? We can't change the situation. It's over and done. And I don't believe in abortions or giving the child away so what I'm gonna do is support this and them."

"I don't know if I can do that Alonzo."

"Oh you don't have a choice."

"Oh yes the hell I do. I want his ass out my house."

"That's not happening Jalisha so ain't no need for you to start that."

"And why the hell not?"

"Cause I fucking said so now drop this before you piss me off." Alonzo said to her.

"Why is it always your way or no way?"

"Cause I'm the man of my house and I take care of y'all. So I have the right to say what I want and it goes. You got a problem with that?"

"No. I guess not." Jalisha said softly.

"That's what I thought. Now let's just go to bed and deal with this in the morning."

"Fine."

Jalisha turned her back to Alonzo and went to sleep. Alonzo sat there laying in bed just thinking about all that was told to them.

This was a hard pill to swallow Alonzo thought. How could they be so careless with their decisions. I've always told both of them when they felt they was at that point to come talk to me. I give Kwan condoms so why didn't he use them? I'll have to talk to him. I got out the bed and went to Kwan room. I knocked on the door and he hollered.