I Feel Sick

As the day went by I started feeling nauseous. It was time for lunch. Honestly I didn't want nothing with me feeling like this. I walked to the truck to meet Kwan. He was already there waiting. He walked to my side and opened the door. I got in and sat down. He walked to the driver side and got in. He looked at me.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I don't know. I just feel a little sick that's all."

"You good?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Where we going for lunch?"

"I kind of wanted Chinese food." Kwan said.

"Ok well let's go."

We rode down the road and Kwan grabbed my hand. He held it the entire time there.

"What you want to eat?"

"Just get me some shrimp fried rice and a egg roll."

"Ok."Kwan said.

"I'll be right back."

He went inside and ordered and came out with our food.

"Here you go babe. I got you a Dr. Pepper."

"Thank you."

I opened the drink and drunk some. It made my stomach feel a little better. But the smell of this food was killing me.

"Babe what's wrong?" Kwan asked.

"I don't know Kwan. I don't feel good at all."

"You sure you ok?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm trying to come down with a stomach bug or something."

"You want me to take you home?"

"Nah I'm ok. Just take this. I'm not hungry anymore."

"Ok you can eat it later."

I laid the seat back and laid down. Kwan ate and drove back to school. As we was riding he had one hand on the stirring wheel and the other one up my shirt rubbing my stomach.

"Babe you sure you ok? You don't look too good."

"Pull over Kwan."

"Huh?"

"Babe pull over!!"

He pulled the truck over and I opened the door and threw up on the side of the road.

Kwan put the truck in park and got out. He ran on my side and helped me.

"Babe are you sure you don't want me to call dad?"

"No no. I'm ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes let's go. I feel a lot better now."