Breaking News

"What in the hell are we gonna do Kwan?"

"Babe calm down. I got you. I will talk to dad and you don't have to say a word."

"Now you know that shit is not working with daddy. And mommy shit she gonna have a fit."

"Stop talking like that. We got to come up with a plan to make sure my seed is taking care of. I'll get a job and I still got money from mom."

"Kwan that money was for you and college not for you to take care a damn baby."

"I don't give two shits about what it was for. I love you and now you carrying my baby. I'm not about to let y'all suffer."

"This is too much Kwan maybe we should just get rid of it."

I jumped up off the bed and walked to Amira.

"Let me tell you one damn thing. Don't you ever say no shit like that to me ever in your life you got me?"

"Why you getting all mad for?" She said getting a attitude.

"Amira Lisa Chapman. I'm not playing with your ass about this shit. End of the fucking discussion. Now like I said I will make sure you and my seed is well taken care of."

"Omg. I can't believe this is happening. I didn't plan on being a mother at this age Kwan."

"And you think I planned to be a father? No I didn't but it's happening. So now is the time more than any to tell dad about this."

"Im scared Kwan."

"Don't be. I told you I got you no question asked Ma."

"You promise?"

I kissed her lips.

"Babe I promise. Let's go talk to dad."

"Can we wait until dinner?"

"Sure but that's in like a few minutes."

"Still give me time to get me together."

We walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. Mom and dad was in the kitchen sitting the table and putting food out for dinner.

"Wassup guys." mom said.

"Hey mom." we both said.

"Y'all ready to eat?"

"Yeah." Kwan said.

"I'm starving. What's for dinner?"

"Well." Jalisha said.

"I wanted to do steaks, potatoes, corn on the Cobb, salad, and some pie for dessert." Jalisha said.

"Damn Ma you got down I mean dang Ma."Kwan said.

Jalisha rolled her eyes and said to Alonzo "that boy and his damn mouth."

Alonzo laughed and said "but listen to you."

Alonzo hollered to us.