Chris vs Kwan

"I can't believe that they actually dating each other and she's pregnant by him. Aren't they suppose to be siblings or some shit?"

"Man I don't know what to think."Megan said.

"I saw them together kissing weeks ago and I threatened to tell everyone if Kwan didn't go out with me. He canceled the date so I started telling everyone."

"So it was you that did that?"

"Yeah it was me. She don't deserve him. That is suppose to be my man."

"And she was suppose to be my girl. You want to plan against them?"

"Hell yeah what you got in mind?"

"Well I was thinking. Maybe we can still try to come on to them hard. Get one of them if not both to sleep with us. That will make them break up for sure."

"But how we gonna them to do that?"

"I don't know but I'll think of a plan."

"Ok well in the meantime I need some pussy now. You wanna do something?"

"Sure. Set the mood so we can get it right."

(Play music here)

Chris turned on some music. We started kissing and making out on the bed. I can't lie Chris is fine too. And from the feel of him he ain't no small person. He pulled down my skirt and panties and started kissing all over my thighs and my womanhood.

"Damn that pussy taste so good ma."

I moaned and grinned against his tongue. He rubbed his dick as he ate me. Then I felt his head at my entrance. I was a little nervous. He slid in slow and it was hurting me. He was ever bit of 8 inches or more. I hissed as he entered and broke my walls. He moved in and out slowly.

"Damn ma you so fucking wet." Chris said.

I scratched his back and enjoyed the love making he was giving me. He did long and deep strokes to me. I was loving it. I was moaning in his ear as he got faster with it. He lifted my leg and was pounding me hard.

"Oh Chris." I said as he got deeper and faster.

I bit my lip as I was dicking her down. She ain't Amira but her shit good as fuck. We went at it for a good minute. I turned her around and hit it from the back. As I was hitting it I slapped her ass.

Megan got some good wet wet I tell you that shit. I wanted to change position before I came so I told her to get on top. She rode this dick like it was her last time. I felt myself about to release. She was screaming my name all out.

"Baby I'm about to cum." she said.

"Me too."

I rammed her as she was riding me and I came all in her. She laid down beside me.

"Damn Chris that was good."

"And it was Ma."

"Listen can we keep this going?" she asked.