The Next Day

My alarm went off and I hit snooze. That time passed by quick. I was so tired. Kwan and I are moving quick. I was so tired but I had to get up for school. My mind went back and forth on yesterday. Me and Kwan actually had sex twice. I really hope he be more concerned and not nut in me like that again. He knows he fertile and I can get pregnant. Then what will we do then? I'm not on any type of birth control. Hell my parents don't know I'm even sexing. And I want to keep it like that. I got up and put on my clothes. I really didn't feel like putting on all these clothes today so I put on something cute but still comfortable. I put on some black pants and top and put my hair in a ponytail. I did a light makeup to my face and put on some earrings. I texted Kwan.

Amira:
Are you up?

He texted back quick.

Kwan:
Damn it's time to go already?

Amira:
Yes Kwan get up. I'm headed downstairs.

Kwan:
Wait don't go yet. Meet me in the bathroom.

Amira:
Boy we ain't got time for that.

Kwan:
Man just come real quick.

I walked to the bathroom to see what he wanted

I walked to the bathroom to see what he wanted. He was already in there brushing his teeth. I walked up to him.

"What Kwan?"

He turned around and put his arms around my waist.

"Give daddy some sugar."

Kwan started planting kisses all over me.

"Kwan stop. We could get caught."

"No we won't. I locked the door so nobody can be come on."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. We tongue wrestled a little and he grabbed my ass.

"Damn I need you before I go to school."

"Kwan we literally don't have time."

As soon as I said dad called up.

"Y'all come down for breakfast."

"See what I told you."

"Well give me one more kiss."

I yelled down so they wouldn't come up.

"Coming dad."