Chapter 1: 5 Years Later....

This is me, Yn Lopez here... 5 years later... Better than ever right?

 Better than ever right?

So... It's been a while since I've left Ohio, and everyone I connected with but now is a full fresh start for me. I'm back in Ohio for good this time and I'm staying. Ain't no going back home. Anyway, ever since I've never felt better than I'am now. I've grown up, that's for starters and I've got a job, working for a magazine company, Vogue, which is great. And.... I got me a man. A man, that I've always had a thing for. Surprisingly we gave it another go and I'm officially his girlfriend. We've been a thing since I've left. It was quick, but it's worth it, and I'm ready to push things further. My boyfriend is now working for a business, a money making rich business. I know this because now we are living in a big ass house with a pool out back and a 6 bedroom house. I don't know why we need all that room when it's just the two of us. We even share a Mercedes and a Jeep, but my point is that we are wealthy. He hasn't quite told me, the name of this company he's working for but it doesn't bother me since he's just started working there, hence half of reason why I even moved back out here and I don't think I have that much too worry about, just as long as he's looking after me. He's always giving me his undivided attention, and I mean undivided attention. That's right, some hot sex! A man that takes me out to dinner and a man that I can just chill with and talk to, and Goshh he's a great cook. I can cook but he can also COOK, you know😝... But I'm back bitchezzz and I'm here to live my life.

To the present now, we've just arrived to our house, Jacob got prepared for us... Oh yeahh, I forgot to mention. Jacob is the man, I was boasting about. He is my man, and just to reveal that was my hidden secret all along, I went back home with, when I saw Rico for the last time. When me and Rico got into our problems and Jacob got suspended, we talked through text and I ended up telling him, accidentally that I'm going back home. He didn't like that and in fact he thought I was kidding, maybe because he thought I was emotional or wasn't thinking straight. By the time, I settled back home, we agreed to meet up, because he said he's coming to London too. I couldn't believe it until he proved it, he was actually in London. He wanted to meet me and he actually showed up and the only reason why I agreed to meet up with him was because, he was willing to travel back to London for me, to earn me back, to earn back my trust, my love... I guess. At first, I thought he was a total nut-bag, and that he's completely lost his damn mind but It never really came to me, that his way of coming back into my life would change into us being together 5 years later. He actually stayed in London until he could win me back and we ended up staying together, til we got our own little place we struggled renting in the city, but that's when I got a job with vogue and Jacob got a job with this big company, because of his family and their connections with the company. So that's how everything's happened. I mean, that just sounds so fantasised but it's actually happened and I couldn't be more thankful. So back to now, Jacob had our house prepared and now we're living in it. We packed everything away, and Jacob and I that following night, we went out for dinner...

End of POV

Jacob's POV