Chapter 2: Shocking Reunion

A Day Later

Keegan's POV

This is me, Keegan, 5 years later. I used to be a chubby ass dude but now that I've been going to the gym, I'm a grown ass man, who's got everything in check, and got me a good life.

So

So... I won't lie I was shocked to see Yn back in Ohio with that same dude which was partly the reason Rico and Yn had their problems. I mean the dude is years older than her and what happened to her loving Rico, before she left? I didn't expect her to come back and bring that clown along with her. If she doesn't expect me to tell Rico, which I'm in fact, in contact with the dude, she's got another thing coming because that's my brother. I haven't spoken to him in a while cause we both got our own separate lives we live. Wonder if she even remembers Rico. She did not once mention the mans name for a ladi who loved him. Didn't ask how he is, nothing. I mean she's cool and all, but... I still have my issues about her. You know what, I'm a man and I can be grown about this. So let's see what's up

I called Rico to meet up at this cafe place. We needed to talk. He had to know. It's been years since Yn left him in the dark and me and Jay were left to pick up the pieces. Dude was not the same ever since. I never thought that Rico would've fell that hard for Yn. I generally thought the dude was just being some cringe ass teenager going through a tough phase but time went by and he just wasn't being himself. That's how deep it was. I mean me and Jay used to take him out to go and meet some girls and he was not in on it, the way we was. We even took the guy to the strip clubs several times. Me and Jay couldn't believe this guy wasn't interested no more. We didn't know what to do, we thought the guy was going to go gay for a minute. I was scared for the dude until his woman came through. Yeah bro's got a woman in his life now, and she's pretty much turned his life around and I don't wanna destroy it with this bombshell but you know as his friend, he's got to know. I can't know and not tell the bro, that just ain't right. I mean what if he runs into her. He wouldn't be prepared. It would be worse than me telling the guy. So we met up...

"Yoo... what's going on bro? How you doing?", We hugged it out

"What's going on Rico, man?!"

"You know, same old. Work, but my girl is the only reason why I keep working tbh. I mean since Jay's..."

"Aye... don't mention it. But I get you forreal though. Hear this though... I was at the restaurant right, and guess who I ran into"

"Who?"

"Your girl, Yn!... She was at the restaurant downtown with that Jacob, dude"

He froze, "For real?!"

"Real talk, Rico. Bro, honestly I was cool and mature with everything. Yn was cool and all but Rico I'm telling you this cause I feel like you need to hear this?"

"... I mean, Keegan mann. I don't really care about that anymore. I mean is it supposed to give me closure or sum? That was the past, I've moved on. I got myself a nice woman, a house, a job. I ain't got to hear all of that right now, Keegan"