Jyugo x reader

You were awoken to the sound of hajime yelling. ' the hell' you thought sitting up. Within a few minutes you were up to date about what was going on.

"Jyugo your going to get hurt if you keep breaking out of our cell" you said concerned.

His face went red and turned away from you. You heard Uno and Rock snicker but ignored them.

"Are you sick jyugo"

I-i'm fine"

"She's clueless isn't she"

"Yep"

You heard Rock and Uno talking to each other. Nico too was busy watching Pokemon to care. You were more concerned about jyugo though so what they said just went over your head.

"Hajime"

"What is it no 13"

The bald man asked. He was in the middle of his rounds and stopped to look at you.

"I think jyugo is sick. Can he stay here with me today."

Hajime looked past you at jyugo before smirking and looking at you.

"Sure wouldn't want him getting worst now would we"

Why was he smirking...... Nevermind jyugo is sick that's what's important.

"Everyone else let's go"

Everyone eventually left and were left alone with jyugo. Your crush....... GODAM IT. You mentally scold yourself as you look at jyugo who was now looking out the window. Well you have a chance to confess how you feel about him. But what if he doesn't like you. Stop it me if he doesn't like you he doesn't like you that's all. You look to see jyugo standing up and stretching.  ' Now's my chance' you thought as you began walking over to him but being clusmy you tripped on air ending up on top of him. You were blushing like hell. So was he.......SHIT.

"I-i'm  so sor-"

You were cut off as you felt his hand cup your face. Without saying anything he leaned in giving you a gentle kiss before looking away embrassed.

"Sorry"

He mumbled. At that moment you lost it.

"Jyugo I'm in love with you."

"......."

You got off him. You sat looking at the floor. Your hair was covering your eyes.

"Y/n"
"......"

"Y/n look at me"

"....."

"Please look at me"

Slowly lifting your head you look at him. His face was red and he was also smirking. Without saying anything he wrapped his arms around around you and leaned in again. Closing his different color eyes he kissed you again and you kissed back. You felt his tounge swipe at you lips. When you broke the kiss. He touched his lips.

"Sweet"

You were confused.

"You taste sweet"

Your face went red as his tips. He just smirked.

"I guess you like me too then"

"Yep"

You buried your face in his chest and closed your eyes. You have wanted to do this for a long time and it was finally happening you drifted off to sleep despite the fact that it was noon jyugo leaning against the wall with you still in his arms did the same.

Hajime POV

"I wonder if jyugo will try to escape while we are here"

The minute no 11 said that I took off only to arrive minutes later to see no 15 and 13 asleep together

'hopefully I won't have to put her in a different cell it took her long enough to get used to those four'

Then I realized that I had left the other 3 without supervision. SHIT.

  I FORGOT TO PUT IN THE RULES THAT I WILL NOT DO INCEST SORRY