Kokoriki x shy reader

You were laying in bed waiting for Kokoriki to come home. You were getting lonely waiting for him. You decided to get something to eat. You went into the kitchen and opened one of the cabinets. Inside was boxes of Pop tarts. You grab the strawberry ones and began snacking on it. You sat on the counter. Your mind was drifting off in space when you heard.

"Is this what you do when I leave you home all day?"

You look to see Kokoriki leaning against the door way smiling at you.

"Maybe"

You say and Kokoriki walks over to you. You jump off the counter but when you did Kokoriki pinned you to it.

"Koko?"

You say he leans in and kisses you making you turn red. You had a very innocent mind( hahahahahahahahahaha no) and doing small things like that always made you blush.

"Your so cute when you blush"

"KOKO WHYYYY"

You whine to your boyfriend. He just laughs and picks you up making you blush once again. He carries you to the bedroom and lays you on the bed. He begins to take off his work clothes.

" Change in the bathroom not in front if me.

You pout while saying this. He just smirks and grabs some clothes before leaving with your thoughts. 'I swear he just loves to torture me like that'.  You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice Kokoriki crawling in the bed behind you. You let out a squeak when he wrapped his arms around your waist. You turned and saw he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"PUT A SHIRT ON"

My parents are trying to dig a hole to China above me help look at pictures of Kokoriki