Hajime x reader lemon.

Prepare your anus for the Hajime above will destroy you.somebody plz kill me. I don't like writing lemons for Hajime. He belongs to the warden or Seitarou..... Definitely Seitarou.

You were doing your paperwork when Hajime came in and looked extremely pissed.

"What happened this time"

Hajime went to the couch and just sat there. He didn't say anything. He just sat there and looked at you. You sighed and got up. You went over to Hajime and sat on his lap.

"Tell me child"

"WHO THE HELL YOU CALLING CHILD"

You began laughing at his out burst which made him madder. He suddenly smirks and leans towards you.

"I'm going to have to punish you when we get home"

He whispered in your ear making you stop laughing. ' oh dear lord help me survive what he is going to do to me when I get home '  (sorry reader you did this to your self now you must deal with it. Trust me writing this is not fun)

Time skip to the lemon.

You began letting out small moans as he pressed into you. Your punishment is not being able to touch him. Your hands were tied up with his tie. I am sorry lord for I have sinned.

He began to thrust in and out of you. He grunted every few seconds but your small moans became louder making it hard for you to hear him. He hit a spot making you moan louder. He began to pound into that spot making you see stars. Kill me plz  your legs were trembling from the amount of pleasure. Hajime stop and threw your leg on his shoulder. With the new position he was able to reach that spot better. After a few more thrusts he made you cum but he wasn't done. He kept pounding into that spot. You couldn't take it anymore. A familiar feeling began to grow inside of you. As he continued to pound into you that feeling kept getting bigger until it popped. You came again and so did Hajime. You both eventually mange to settle down. After some silence and after Hajime untied you you straddled him and whispered.

"Child"

"THAT'S IT IM GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU CANT WALK STRAIGHT FOR A MONTH''

THIS STORY WAS REQUIRED BY hEAR_mE_rOaR97 sorry for it being short just couldn't think of a good story for this.

Nanbaka x Reader(On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें