Honey x reader lemon

Requested by Mangle1301

This takes place before he goes to prison.

You were currently laying on the couch waiting for honey to get back. He had left earlier that day and still hasn't come back. You decided to go and take a shower. You got your things ready and stepped into the bathroom. Undressing, you walk into the shower. After setting everything up, you began to sing for your entertainment. Little had you known he came back right after you got in the shower. He had snuck in while you were singing and began to undress. Sneaking into the shower behind you, he wrapped his arms around your waist and blew on your ear.

"HOLY SNICKERDOODLES"

"Hahahhaha your so easy to scare"

He spins you around and pushes you to the wall. (To the windows to the walls) He looks into your eyes, a glint of lust began to form as he looked down at the rest of your body. He's seen you naked before so there wasn't something wrong with it. But either way you began to blush. He starts to lean towards your neck and began to nibble on your neck. Earning soft moans from you. He got to a spot that made you moan louder then the others. He bit down harder sending a wave of both shock and pleasure coursing through your body. His hands began to grope your chest, teasing your hardening nipples. Removing his mouth from your neck. He moved down towards your chest taking one mound into his mouth, working his magic on you while sliding his hand down towards your womanhood. Gently sliding a finger in. Your gasp echoed throughout the bathroom.

"H-honey!"

He began to slowly thrust his finger in and out of your core. Adding another digit. He curved his fingers upwards hitting your g-spot. You began to scream with pleasure. A knot began to form as he began to thrust faster. All at once you came. He slid his fingers out and sucked on them. Bending down he began to roughly lick your now sensitive core to get the excess juices. Your hands found their way to his hair and you lightly tugged. He stood up and picked you up, leaning you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his waist. Something began to poke you.

"You ready?"

"Yes just put it in.'

He slid his length inside of your core, filling you up. He slowly began to thrust into you. You began rolling  your hips to meet his thrusts. Pleasure was almost unbearable. He started to thrust faster and harder, hitting your g-spot on point every time. Your moans rang out through the bathroom. Water and sweat rolling down both of your bodies. You start to tighten around his length, his thrusts getting sloppier. White spots filled your vision as you came he following suit after a few more thrusts. He slowly put you down and pulled out of you. After washing remaining sweat off both of your bodies. You headed to the bedroom for another round. Which turned into about 5 more rounds after that. Let's just say Honey has a unstaiable sex drive.

Hey guys my major testing ends tomorrow so I will be able to focus on my books more now 😊😁👍