Qi x reader

I personally like Qi for some reason but anyway here we go this takes place after he gets out of prison and is 27 now you two have been dating for two years and he has low self esteem and wonders why your with him.

You wake up in the middle of the night to notice your alone in the bed. Wondering were Qi is, you wrap the blanket around yourself a little more tighter, already missing the male. After a few minutes you hear footsteps and see the male crawl back into the bed. He lays on his back and look towards the window. The moon giving enough light to see clearly. His purple eyes glint. He looked somewhat sad and it made you worried. He had been getting more distant with you and you missed him. You craved his warm hugs and kisses. You wanted to see his smile again. When he smiled now it looked forced.

"Qi?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay? You've been acting weird for the last couple days."

"*Sigh* I'm fine it's just....."

"Just what?"

"I don't deserve you...."

"........why do you think that?"

"Just think about it you're so perfect and I'm just useless......"

"You're not useless"

"Yes I am the only thing I'm good at is planting flowers"

"You're not useless"

You say firmer this time. He just looks at you. You sigh and crawled on top of him straddling his waist. He gave you curious look as you leaned down and kissed him. Pulling away you say,

"If you were useless, do you really think I would still be with you?"

He didn't respond.

"No I wouldn't.Qi I love you and nothing.will change that understand?"

He smiled a geniune smile. Just the look of it made you shiver.

"Yeah I understand"

You lean back down to kiss him. Him not liking the fact that you were topping him sat up forcing you to sit on his lap. He leaned down and gave you a rough yet sweet kiss. Him dominating you was different. Then again you to hadn't had sex with each other yet so this was still all new to you. Hell you were really shy so normal kisses made you blush. He licked your bottom lip for entry which you gave. He tasted strange but you liked it. He left no places untouched. When he pulled away there was a trail of saliva between you both. At this exact moment*slam*

"QI YOU BETTER NOT TAINT HER WITH YOUR TRASHINESS"

Qi is then now pulled out of bed by Liang and Upa. How they got in your house no one knows. But they are pissed. And Qi will not be able to walk straight for at least a week because of the amount of running they made him do.

Im back bitches. I feel a bit better so I'm gonna start writing again. Yayyyyyy. Don't expect a lot of chapters to come out because I'm still getting used to writing again.