jyugo x flirty reader.

Requested by LittleJazzyIsAnOtaku

Sorry it took so long to get around to.

"Oooh jyugo~"

As he turned around he was met with you. Very close to his face. To the point were your noses were touching.

"Hi"

You said with a smile. His face turned red. You smirked.

"Jyugo are you okay do you have a fever?"(fuck grammar).

You said getting closer.

"I'm g-good"

"I don't know you might have a fever"

You put your forehead against his. He felt pretty normal to you but you weren't gonna let him know that.

"Hmm I was right you do have a fever."

He honestly looked like he was going to die from embarrassment.

"Get a room you two"

"What do you mean Uno?"

You said in an innocent voice. Uno knew that you were flirting with jyugo. He didn't say anything because he wanted to see how it turned out.

"Let's go everyone. You guys are going to building five to train."

"Hajime can jyugo stay with me I think he might be sick"

"I don't care"

"Please?"

"No"

"What if he tries to escape when you aren't watching him huh? You gonna have to explain a lot to monkey"

"Fine if you stop whining about it"

As everyone left you turned back around to jyugo. Without saying anything you got closer to him.  He backed up a little but it did not help him in anyway. You two repeated this process till Jyugo fell over and you miraculously fell on top of him.

"Sorry Jyugo I fell"

You said your boobs were literally in his face. You moved to get up only to get pulled down by a strong around your waist. It was Jyugo. His face was pretty red.

"Stop it"

"Hmm?"

"Stop messing with me I can't take it anymore"

"W-what do you mean"

"You know exactly what I mean"

You tried to get off him again but failed. Jyugo grabbed your arm and pulled you to the door. Unlocking it, he led you down the hall and to......... A closet?! (Y'all get the nasty out of your minds I know what your thinking. Bleach yourselves with holy water(┛ಸ_ಸ)┛彡┻━┻)

"Jyugo what are you doing?"

He didn't respond to you and pulled you into the closet. Once the door was closed he turned around and pinned you to the wall. You couldn't see his face. He had it resting on your shoulder. You two stayed like that for a few minutes. Before he looked at you.

"Will you stop teasing me?"

"Who told you?"

"Nico"

You nodded

"I'll stop on one condition"

"Which is?"

You smiled and grabbed his face.

"You better start giving me kisses"

"That's all?"

"Yep"

He rolled his eyes and gave you a surprisingly good kiss.

"Come on let head back to the cell"

You two sat in the cell until everyone came back.

"So what happened while we were gone?"

Uno said looking at you and Jyugo who were sitting in the corner. He asked you out on the way back and you agreed. Jyugo didn't say anything but grabbed you and pulled into a kiss. Silence filled the room.

"NO WAY JYUGO HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND I DON'T!!"

Uno cried in the corner while rock and Nico were fanboying that there ship finally happened.