Uno x Jyugo

Jyugo POV

We were all sitting together in our cell waiting for everyone else to arrive. We were going have a sleepover and a movie night. Luckily the guards allowed this. Trois and Honey got there first. Then Musashi. And finally Liang, Upa and Qi. Everybody had their own sleeping bags and all. We  began by letting Musashi choose first since he wouldn't be watching most of them anyway.  He chose to put on how to train your dragon. He said he had already seen it so he didn't care that much. He got out a pair of ear buds and a book written in Braille after the movie. Afterwards it was our turn. We choose a movie called tangled because it reminded us of Uno's hair. Then Trois and Honey. They chose to watch finding Dory . And Liang Upa and Qi. They chose to watch the conjuring.(scary fucking movie by the way. I only got half way through it before deciding that I didn't want to die) it was very scary. I ended up clinging to Uno the whole time. I thought he was blushing most if time I was clinging to him. I was as well to be honest. But it was dark so I couldn't be sure. We watched some more movies but I couldn't forget about that movie. When we began to settle down to sleep I made sure to be between Rock and Uno. But that night there was a storm. Normally I don't mind them but the room got like 190 more times scary now. I couldn't sleep at all. At one point in the night I just sat there staring at the ceiling. That was until Uno started poking me.

"Why are you still awake"

"The movie scared me"

"I can tell you wouldn't let go of me the whole time"

"I'm still scared"

Before I knew it Uno had slipped his arm into my blankets and pulled me into his.

" If you can't sleep then sleep with me"

I blush slightly but I stayed there. Uno began to stroke my hair and it felt nice. I scoot closer to him. I raised my head up and looked at him. I was a little surprised by how close our faces are and began to blush. Uno starts to lean closer to me and the blush gets worse. He starts to close his eyes and he grabs the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair. He pressed his lips against mine. His lips are really soft.i slowly begin to kiss back. When we break the kiss, I begin to blush so much harder and eventually try to hide my face from him. It doesn't work because he grabs my chin and forces me to look up at him. He's smirking and he leans back down again but this time he avoids my lips and goes for my ear.

"Jyugo can I tell you a secret~"

He whispered in my ear

"Y-yes"

"I like a boy with black and red hair and different colored eyes~"

"Rea-ally"

"Mhm"

He hums

"Well I like a boy with blonde and pink hair and blue eyes"

I whispered softly

Uno pulls back and rests his forehead against mine. He is still smirking but this time it's more cute. I smile back and snuggle up against him. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

Nico POV

'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIPPPPP HAS SAILED.
*INHUMAN SCREECHING INSIDE*