Weeb x reader

My sister requested this. If I ever talk about her in the future I will be referring her as fujoshi.

You were reading manga with Nico. You were on the same series as him and on the same book. You both decided to read the manga together.

"Y/N AND NICO SITTING IN A TREE K I S S I N G"

Rock, Uno and Jyugo starting singing while pointing at you both. You and Nico were sitting close together so they decided to tease you. You responded with

"FIRST COMES DEATH THEN COMES DESTRUCTION THEN COMES 3 IDIOTS HANGING FROM A TREE"

".......…"

You turned back to the manga. After reading for a while you and Nico got to a kissing scene. You didn't really care too much for it but Nico looked to be thinking hard about it.

"Hey y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Is this fun?" He pointed at the scene

Your face turned red and you just  couldn't answer him, after all you had no experience in it.

"Yeah Nico it's pretty fun especially if it's with a pretty girl"

Uno said now looking over Nico's shoulder. He then turned his attention to you.

"Don't ask y/n about it. I don't think she has ever kissed anyone in her life"

You turned about 50 shades of red(gray)  thankfully Hajime appeared and took everyone to building five. You had to stick with your thoughts. You never had your first kiss before. You didn't have a lot of things yet. You were saving yourself for your first love. While you were thinking you didn't notice the Nico had come back. That was until you felt arms snake around you.

"Y/n!! Whatcha thinking about"

"Nico! Why are you back"

"The doctor said that I couldn't train today so I get to hang out with you all day!!"

"Oh okay let's finish reading the manga then"

You both turned back to grab the book only to feel Nico grab your hand.

"I don't want to read it"

Your eyes widened.

"You still haven't answered my question"

You were confused.

"Is kissing fun? Uno said it was but I want to see it for myself. Is that okay with you?"

You nodded without thinking. Nico smiled and leaned in and gently pressed his lips against yours. He closed his eyes. Slowly you did the same and kissed back. Nico slowly cupped your face and pulled back.

"It really is fun!!!! Can I do it again?"

You nodded again and went back to kissing. You stopped before Hajime came back with everyone.

"Y/n since I kissed you does that make you my girlfriend now"

" I guess so"

"Yay!!!"

"What happened while we were gone?"

"Nothing"

Nico said cuddling up to you with a smile plastered on his face. You had a good day but before you went to bed the innocent little cinnamon roll asked you something that ended up with Uno in the hospital for trying to answer it.

"Y/n what's hentai?"

"YOUR TOO INNOCENT FOR THIS WORLD"

I took a nap and I found out that it's still Wednesday.....fuck my life.