Honey x Kitsune reader.

A kitsune means a fox in Japanese.

"Y/n. Please~"

"NO YOU CANT TOUCH MY TAIL"

Trois was annoying you. He just kept asking you if he could touch your tail.

"Kiji"

"What y/n?"

"Can I change cells?"

"Why?"

"Trois won't stop asking me if he can touch my tail"

"Just let him touch it then he'll leave you alone"

"No my tail is very sensitive"

That was only partly true though it was sensitive it also made you blush and if Trois knew that he would never leave you alone. That's when you noticed that Honey was being a little bit too quiet. You turned back around and saw him watching you and Trois with a blank expression. All of a sudden you felt hands on your tail.

"It's so soft~"

Your face went red. You turned around ready to beat the shit out of Trois only to feel someone pull you back. It was Honey.

"She said no Trois"

"Your only mad because *whack* OW Kiji what was that for."

"Y/n said for you not to touch her tail please respect her wishes."

As Kiji dragged Trois to the doctor you hear Honey speak.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just wish Trois would listen to me"

"Why don't you like it when people touch your tail?"

You told him why in the best way you could. When you were done he was nodding. He walked over to you and started to pet your ears. You stiffened but began to relax to his touch. After a while you began to lean into it. Honey lead you to his bed and had you lay your head on his lap. You were extremely comfortable and we're about to doze off when you felt him stop. You whined a little and sat up.

"Why did you stop"

Honey had a strange look in his eyes. At first you thought it was lust. The same way most of the boys here looked at you. But you dismissed the idea because you didn't see that sparkle. He looked like he was thinking about something. You heard the door open and Trois walked back in. He had an ice pack on his head.

"Lights out everyone"

You all got in your beds. You tried to sleep but the cell was just to cold. You rolled around to look at the other boys they were asleep. Or at least that's what you thought. Honey opened one of his eyes and looked at you.

"Why aren't you asleep?"

"It's too cold"

He pulled you out of your blankets and into his.

"Now go to sleep" (Jeff the killer)

You nuzzled into his chest. You felt him reach around you and began to touch your tail. You looked up at him with a blush coating your cheeks. He smirked.

"You look so cute right now~"

You punched him and rolled around. He wrapped his arms around your waist. ( Must of had a hard time with your tail and all).

"Y/n"

"What"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

You turn back around and look at him. He seemed sincere.

"Yes"

He smiled and gave you a gentle but passinate kiss.

"I'm happy for you both but can you be quiet. I need my beauty sleep."

"SHUT UP TROIS"

GUYS WE HIT 1.52k READS THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION PICTURE.

52k READS THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION PICTURE

If you can't tell I'm a huge creepypasta fan.