Qi x neko reader.

I just ate a shit ton on chocolate help me

Purr

"What did you do to her"

Purr

" I swear I did nothing"

Purr

"Then why is she acting like that"

Purr

"I don't know"

Purr

Your a Neko. half cat, half human, and you've always liked how Qi smelled. It was gentle to you sensitive nose. He didn't smell like sweat and dirt. He smelled like flowers. But today the scent was different in a good way. At the moment you were sitting next to Qi leaning into him. You were also purring which you normally didn't do unless you were comfortable or someone was petting you. What you were doing was pretty out of character.

"Y/n"

You looked up at Qi and smiled.

"Why are you acting like this"

"You smell funny and I like it"

Qi was quiet for a second until he faced palmed and looked at Liang and Upa.

"Catnip"

"What?"

"I smell like catnip to her. I must of sat near some when we were outside"

At that moment Samon looked in the cell.

"What is she doing"

"Catnip"

Samon looked at you then back at Qi

"Is she going to be ok"

"It'll take a while but yes she will be ok"

At that moment you flopped on side. Making everyone look at you. You decided to prank them and sat up with a serious expression while saying

" FUCK Pink fairys everywhere turn off the damn lights"

You laughed at everybody's expression.

Time skip

It was nighttime and the catnip still hadn't wore off so you were still acting weird. Everybody got in their mat to sleep. You fell asleep as soon as you got in your mat. You began to dream nothing was clear. You were scared. What was going to happen to you. You woke up with a start. You looked around and heard a voice

"Y/n are you ok"

You looked down at the voice it was Qi. Your ears were pulled back against your head and your tail was wrapped around your waist.

"I had a nightmare"

Your voice sounded weird like you were about to cry.

"Wanna talk about it"

You shook your head and looked around.

"Wanna sleep with me?"

You nodded and crawled under the blankets. It wasn't uncommon for you to get nightmares and you normally slept with Qi after you woke up because you were too paranoid to fall asleep again. Qi's breath became slow and steady. How he fell asleep you don't know. You began to toss and turn. You couldn't sleep. You felt arms wrap around your waist. You opened your eyes and that Qi was trying to get you to calm down.

"You need to sleep"

You suddenly felt really tired and leaned into Qi.

"Y/n do I still smell weird?"

"No but I still like how you smell. You smell better then most guys"

You passed out after saying that.

Qi POV
I looked down to see y/n snuggled up to my chest. We were the same age but she acts like a kid sometimes but it's cute. I don't smell like catnip anymore. So she won't be acting like she was today tomorrow. Which was kind of sad I like the attention she gives me but she can't act like that every day. Getting more catnip would be cruel too.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice y/n looking at me. What I did notice is the peck on my lips that she gave me. When I look down at her I notice that her cheeks are a little red and that she is smiling. I chuckle and kiss her forehead then I settle down to sleep.

I wake up the next morning with a sharp kick to my side.

"Trash don't you dare taint y/n with your trashiness. We only need one piece of trash here. That trash is you. I'm dragged out my bed. All while y/n is sleeping peacefully.

I found these and died