Neko Trois,Honey x reader

Just so you guys know you will be reading this from a first person view. I thought I would change my writing style.

Honey POV

"Who would've guessed that you would turn into this"

Trois said pissing me off more then it should have.

"Shut up Trois I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for that Nico kid in building 13"

After the hair thing we went over to Uno's game room where that kid fell on top of me with a cat in his arms. That was two weeks ago and I'm still a fucking Neko. What made it worse was Trois treating me like a cat. At the moment we were getting ready for bed. I was already in my bed and was waiting for Trois to get in his.

"Honey~"

I turned to see Trois with a feather in his hand.

"NO FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING CAT TOYS"

I yelled at him waking up y/n in the process.

Your POV

I wake up from my slumber to hear Honey yelling. When  looked I saw that Trois had a cat toy and was  teasing my little kitten.

"Trois leave Honey alone"

"But it's so fun~"

"Stop being a shithead"

Honey started crawling over to me.

"He's being mean to me. He has been like this for the last few days."

I pulled Honey into a hug. He just nuzzles against my chest. Trois was giving honey dirty look.

"Why does he get to do that but not me"

"You were being mean. Consider this punishment."

"Awww"

"Nya~"

Honey looked up at me he was smilimg like crazy. Trois crawled over to me and Honey.

"I'm sorry Honey"

He gives Honey a hug and  all of a sudden the room is full of green smoke. When it clears we see a Neko Trois.

"OMG I HAVE TWO KITTENS NOW REEEE"

While I  was fangirling Trois went behind me and  was now hugging me from behind. He was also putting his face in the crook of my neck. Making me blush. Honey pouted and went back to snuggling my chest. I laughed at the boys and layed back down. The boys layed down with me a we stayed like that until Kiji woke us up.

Kiji's POV

I went to wake up my favorite cell. When I got in there though I saw that Trois.......

"OH MER FREKING GORD SO MENY KITTES"

I NEED MORE IDEAS FOR STORYS I GOING BRAIN DEAD. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WRITE