I Can't Help Myself

Author's Note: Ashiya has three tails, Abeno has one. And yes, I drew this picture.

     Ashiya sat down in the Mononokean, reading a book. His tail slightly swished in the air, as he kept reading. It was an enjoyable book, with a happy ending. Twitching his ears, Ashiya signaled his acknowledgment towards his boss.

     "Ashiya."

     "What?"

     He looked up at his boss, to see two furry fox ears pointing at the ceiling.

     "Did you do this?!"

     "No, why would I?"

     The Mononokean chimed,"It may or may not be temporary Itsuki. However, Hanae may teach you how to hide the ears and tail."

     Abeno stared at the scroll and slowly asked,"So how do you hide it?"

     "I just think they're not there and it works?"

     "You don't think I've tried that already?! These stupid ears and tail won't go away!"

     Ashiya was slightly stunned, as Abeno sensed his employee's fear.

     "I don't know how I do it, it just happens!" Ashiya wailed, backing into a corner.

     "Itsuki, calm down. Hanae doesn't know, you can't do anything about that." The Mononokean chimed, forcing Abeno to sit down and twitch his tail in distaste.

     It was quiet for a moment, before Abeno replied,"Sorry, Ashiya."

     "It's okay. I would expect you to become angry."

     Ashiya sat down quietly, continuing to read his book, avoiding Abeno's gaze. Abeno felt guilty for snapping at his employee, who couldn't help him.

     Ashiya's back was facing Abeno as he read the book, petting Fuzzy occasionally. Abeno didn't want to admit it, but he started getting jealous of the Hairball, who was taking some of Ashiya's attention. Carefully, he wrapped his tail around one of Ashiya's, grabbing his attention.

     "Abeno-san?"

     "Shut up." He replied, feeling heat burn at his cheeks.

     I can't help myself .

     He didn't let go, and he didn't want to. Ashiya turned around and looked at his with puzzling eyes. However, among the confusion, there was a playful smirk on Ashiya's face. Tackling Abeno against the wall, Ashiya pinned him in.

     "I need my revenge on Abeno-san."

     Using his tails, he started tickling his employer, who laughed.

     "Stop Ashiya!" He'd wail between laughs. His ears were flattened, and he couldn't help but feel satisfied from Ashiya's actions.

     "Awwww, you're no fun," Ashiya pouted, before licking his neck.

     Abeno flinched From surprise, as his face reddened. However, Abeno couldn't find it in himself to resist.

     Damn you Ashiya, you-too-cute-to-be-doing-this-five-year-old.

Author's Note: Ashiya only licked him once. I made sure of that. Also, anyone have any ideas? If you do, I may base a oneshot off of it. Also, I love furries if you haven't noticed.