Between Two Hearts Pt. 2-Unfinished Storyline

Author's Note: I'm sorry if I'm bothering anyone with this fanfiction I can't help myself!
Kitsune, learned to be cunning, powerful creatures, were hunted and killed for their pelts, blood, and meat, and Abeno knew better than to get into a fight. However, when he saw the boy in the classroom, he was covered in bandages. Several on his wrist, and five huge ones on his face. Stumbling forward, the boy was about to crash into his desk.
"!!!"
Abeno threw himself out of his chair as the boy stumbled in his arms.
"I-I'm so sorry!" The boy squeaked, before walking towards his own respected desk.
The boy fell asleep, taking in the fifteen minutes before class. Abeno used this as time to inspect the wounds. He noticed gun shots on the hand, and blood still trickled out of the wound.
People know what he is.
When he retreated back to the Mononokean, he looked at it warily.
"Hanae needs to be protected. I've heard kitsunes live alone, so he must have no friends or family."
He was hesitant before responding,"He's not a Yokai I presume?"
"Hanae is not. You say you saw bullet markings on his hand?"
He nodded.
"Hunters are after him, and once they are, Hanae will be in grave danger."
Abeno returned to the spot where the kitsune stood the night before, and heard a howl in pain. Racing over, he saw two hunters with a gun equipped, and a bloodied boy on the floor.
"Stop it!"
"Oh? What do we have here? His protector? This kitsune's friend?"
"Leave him alone!"
"Aw, what are you going to do about it?"
He heard someone shuffle behind him. Turning around, he saw Ashiya, standing, eyes glowing. He walked forward, dodging every bullet, careful to not let Abeno receive them. Suddenly, the kitsune's eyes glinted a dark blue hue, and he out his hand out.
Blue fields of light shot out of his hand, sending the two men flying back.
Ashiya cocked his head slightly,"Forgiveness is the key to forget."
The two men's eyes glowed as Ashiya's blue light surrounded them. Turning back to look at Abeno, he opened his mouth to speak.
"You've seen too much... Thank you for protecting me," he bowed slightly, blood still dripping from the new bullet wounds," but I have to make you forget."
"Is this why you stumbled when you came to school?"
Ashiya twitched his ears, and hesitantly nodded.
"I'll spare you, but the moment the word comes out, I will not hesitate to make you forget," his voice pulsed with annoyance and anger, but there was hint of happiness that Abeno could trace.
"I won't, but first come with me, I need to treat your wounds."
The moment he said that, Ashiya crumpled to the floor, hitting the mossy floor bed.