Please Don't Leave Me Once Again

Author's Note: This image is cringy. I honestly am not too fond of it. This took around an hour but I honestly think it looks terrible. Hope you all enjoy my lovely story and absolutely trash picture. Yay.
     Ashiya Hanae was gone. It's been months. He was killed. A knife stabbed into his back, shooting blood in all directions. All he did was call the hospital.

-months ago-

"Ashiya!"

He ran over to his employee, who crumpled to the ground. Blood stained everything in the area, and he saw the blue eyes glaze over, and soon darken. Blood started pouring out of his mouth, staining his clothes.

"Please, please don't leave me..."

It was too late. The blue eyes had become dull and glassy, as tears slipped down the blonde's cheek. He pulled his employee closer to his chest, feeling his heart shatter into millions of pieces.

No....no, please no.... Don't leave me....

-flashback ends-

He never forgot the moment when he saw blood flash through his eyes. He never forgot the moment his life felt ripped away. He never forgot the moment he saw the person he cared about the most, die right in his arms.

He walked into the Mononokean quietly, before picking up the Hairball.

"Are you alright, Itsuki?"

"I'm fine."

The Hairball looked at him, and nuzzled him. It was normally playful, cheery, and joyful. The things he no longer felt he had. He had no jobs for the day, and retreated to his room. Curling into a ball, he wrapped himself in blankets and cried himself to sleep.

"I'm sorry..."

A light whisper floated in his dreams. He didn't bother trying to figure out who it was. He was too sad to care.

"I'm so weak. I... I can't even.... it's been months...." Abeno murmured.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be strong for you..."

He looked up for once, as saw a faint person a few feet in front of him. Midnight blue hair with sapphire blue eyes stared at him, and three tails trailing behind him.

"Ashiya!"

He leapt up and wrapped his arms around the person he thought he'd never see again, nuzzling him. Ashiya embraced him, curling his wings around him.

"I'm sorry I left you..." Ashiya whispered softly, backing away,"I couldn't be strong for you..."

Abeno stared at his employee, wearing a light yellow yukata. Ashiya's eyes were filled with tints of sadness as he cupped his crying employer's face in his hand.

"Abeno-san... please forget about me.... Yokai.... they need you..."

"I need you more..."

Abeno attempted to grab Ashiya's hand, but he had started to glisten away.

"No! Please don't leave me!" He shrieked, tears streaming from his face.

"Please be strong... for me...."

Just like that, Ashiya was gone. Again. Now. Forever. He never saw his lover again, in his dreams, or in reality. Everyone but the Hairball and the Mononokean thought the master had gotten over it. Months had turned into years, and the pain of losing the one he loved dearly had never dulled, with the ache in his heart growing day by day.

"I'll never forget you.... Hanae...." he whispered, a tear falling down his cheek.

Thank you for making my heart feel whole... you stupid fox demon cinnamon roll... And thank you for being the one to light my way.... Hanae...

Author's Note: Fluff muffin. I cried when making this! Its sad! *sniff* WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Also, I own a youtube channel called StarSong's Potatoes where I occasionally post some drawing videos. Morose Mononokean stuff won't be posted there, but I do post random other things. (Mainly because I am embarrassed of what people would think of my ship).