Watching the Waters (Abeshiya Week Day 5)

WELL WELL WELL!  Yeah shut it this is tied to one other prompt that I'm just waiting to do. Well, this is the alternate ending towards it. You'll see.

(I only switched the order for Ashiya's birthday, Christmas (Celebrations), and then put everything else in normal order. Alright?

Prompt: Vacations, Trips, etc.

How many times has this been? Three? Four? Watching the sky open up to beautiful pinks and oranges that dance in the sky, only for the water to reply and reflect its beauty back.

Something he wished he had.

The water hit the sandy beach gently, pushing sand in, before dragging it back out. Soft, and slow, yet quick and smooth. It's a wonder. A wonder he wishes he could enjoy.

But he knows he can't. He knows that this is the place where he tossed flowers out into the sea. This is the place where it all went down. This tiny, isolated, little beach. What was supposed to be a happy and innocent trip.

He lost everything. Or, he seemed to. Nothing was right. Nothing would be right. Nothing would be right again. Nothing since that-

He wouldn't let himself think like that. If he were still here he'd bat away those thoughts and push them into that closet that can never be opened. He sighed as he stared in front of him. A small stone was propped out of it, planting flowers into it once more.

"Why did you have to leave me?"