Between Two Hearts Pt.3-Unfinished Storyline

Author's Note: I'll add a picture later on. Oh yeah, I also don't know how to show that they slowly fall in love so I may cut this story after one point. But I shall still make tinier stories!
He ran up to the kitsune, who started to bleed.
Someone... help... me...
The voice rang in his head, and he knew who's it was. Summoning the Mononokean, he grabbed bandages and wrapped the wounds, careful not to trample over the glossy and sleek tails covered in blood.
"A real kitsune," The scroll wrote,"but dying."
Ashiya blinked himself awake, before carefully standing up. About to collapse to the floor, Abeno held him up.
"Please sit down, you're injured."
"You just want to kill me in the end, don't you?"
"Please reiterate?"
"You're just like him...."
"I'm sorry, you'll have to speak up."
"You're just saving me to kill me, to get my blood, fur, everything!" Ashiya's voice was thick with emotion, before stumbling onto the ground.
"I assure you, we will not. Itsuki actually may want to be your friend," The Mononokean chimed.
Twitching his ears, Ashiya perked his head up.
"A.... friend?"
"Yes, and he seems to take a liking into you. Itsuki, would you mind being his friend?"
Hesitantly, he responded.
"Alright."
"Please don't kill me..." his voice grew small and quiet.
"We won't, why do you say that?"
"My mother told me friends were dangerous. They could leave you, and pretend to like you to lure you in and kill you... that's how she died..."
Abeno was shocked. Ashiya may sound happy, but it hid his sadness.
"Please don't kill me..."
"My line of thought isn't to kill you, or harm you in any way."
"...Well.... I have to decline, and I have to return home. Thank you for your service."
"Wait, I'll have the Mononokean take you there, it's faster."
"It's alright, I'm fine."