The Holiday Afterwards (Abeshiya Week Day 7)

This is lame. I have absolutely no idea what to do for this prompt and the only reason why I even had a solid story for the last one was because this was an idea I've had for a significantly long time. 

Prompt: Holidays

(Set after The Gift)

 He twirled a flower in his hand. The edges of the petals were colored with a dark rosy pink, with the center standing out through the mess of petals.

How many times has this been? So many. So many wonderful times that were shared between the two of them. He remembered holding him so tightly that it was impossible for anyone to escape. He even remembered the time where his own boyfriend was too scared to admit he got the wrong type of bread. It was nice. Nice knowing that this Valentines Day would be the beginning of so much more.

And why is that?

It's because he just got back the light of his life. Sure, he admits that Aoi had given him everything materialistic he had, but it'd take too much energy to admit Ashiya had given him so much more.

He started off being collected. Calm, collected, and someone people would never turn to recognize as a person, but over time, he started to change. He liked to help not for the sake of helping, but because their smiles were worth it.

Just as his.

He would start the day with flowers.

He would start the day off by handing him chrysanthemums and agrimony.

Thank you for reading. I will be putting up another book to continue my endless stories but for now, I will post little to nothing on here. Until next time! (Which will be soon)