Escape from Reality

Author's Note: I didn't realize I haven't posted for so long! I guess I forgot to mention I was on hiatus, whoops. However, I do have plenty of stories! One of which will for once, not be a shipping story! (I'm proud of myself because all I think about are Abeshiya/Ashiitsu shipping stories). Anyways, sorry for the lack of pictures! I have a new story, go check it out if you want, and yeah. I also have a YouTube channel with the same profile picture as my Wattpad, so find me! If none of the story makes sense, ask in the comments. If I get loads of questions about this then I will offer an explanation. If not, then there's no need!
Escape from Reality
What if I stayed, in a land where I would always want to be?
     A grassy field were Sakura blossoms bloomed, showering the air with petals, flowing from their trees. There he stood, hugging the one he thought he had lost. Laughing, talking, just like they used to.
     He sprung up and sat up in his bed, sweat dripping from his forehead. Curling into a ball, he allowed his tears to fall.
     No... It was just a dream! I didn't want to wake up! I don't want to wake up!
     He pleaded, begging it to be real. But alas, reality had to be faced. Sitting on the side of his chair was a sweater. He looked at it, tears fogging his vision. This felt too real. This felt.... familiar. Heartbreak. That's what it was. That's what the feeling was. It was all too familiar. First his master, and then the one he holds dear.
What does it even matter?! What did I even do?! What did I do to deserve this? I- I can't! Just-why?!
     This happened every night. Recalling the moment he would last see his lover alive, or dream about a moment that could have potentially had.
     Cruel thoughts raced into his head. He grasped his blankets tighter and felt something slip down his cheeks. His light sobs echoed quietly in the room. He violently shook, and banged his head against his metal bed frame. All he remembered was the scratching of a door, a ball of terrified white fluff running in, and the scared chime of a bell as his vision darkened.
     Blinking tiredly, he felt himself on a soft bed of grass, with someone beside him. He groaned quietly and failed to help himself up.
     "Oh!"
     The person shuffled over and helped him.
     "You should rest,"
     He instantly caught the last words to the sentence.
     "Abeno-san."
     Opening his eyes, he found Ashiya looking at him with worry. All he could do was leap into a hug. Smiling, he let go. Ashiya seemed flustered, as red powdered his cheeks.
     "Well, it's time for you to go."
     The words seemed strained and heartbroken, and he felt his heart drop.
     "I don't- I don't want to go," Abeno mustered, gripping Ashiya's sweatshirt tightly.
     Ashiya pulled him in for a hug and lightly brushed his fingers through the blond's hair. The master buried his head in his former employee's chest, holding on tightly.
     There they stayed like that. Laughing, talking, playing, just like his dreams were; turning them, into his own reality. One he would never leave. One that for once- never ended.