A Mini Master?

Author's Note: Sorry for being gone for so long! Do NOT worry, I haven't abandoned it yet, and I have no intention to. I just have no motivation to write, but I have tons of ideas. So.... Enjoy!
Edit: The new story I claimed to write is still in progress! The storyline is a bit out of place, and I still need to edit and draw. This was just a mini update!
    Perhaps it was a Yokai's curse? Perhaps it was the effect of a drink the Legislator had given the night before; and the shock that occurred that day was a surprise.
    "Good morning Itsu- Itsuki! What happened?!"
    An alarmed chime rang through the small tea room, and an small, fuzzy Yokai stared in shock.
    "I'm aware Mononokean..."
    The small fuzzy yokai was startled, and it's purple eyes reflected the shock well. It shook it's fur slightly, then reopened its eyes, still with a piercing look of disbelief in it's gaze.
    The tea room chimed again, quietly,"how did this happen?"
    The master's first thought was that it could be a yokai related curse, since both he and his overly enthusiastic employee were dealing with an emotional yokai. It would throw around spells when it was fearful, and some of them hit the two. However, it was unlikely, all the spells should have had immediate effects, and this appeared in the night, hours after the spells had taken place.
    "Should we get Hanae?"
    That thought shook him from his thoughts. If he was suffering from this, his employee would too. Plus, he would get a good laugh out of it.
    "Opening a door to Hana Ashi."
    A boy with a light blue hoodie opened a door to reveal the tea room he sat in every day, with tatami mats and the scent of green tea. He didn't seem to notice something wrong until he was fully standing in the tea room.
    "Bye mom- woah! Mononokean? Fuzzy? A-abeno-san?!"
    Ashiya slid the door shut behind him before his mother questioned him. Turning to the scroll, he pestered it.
    "Ashiya, shut up!"
    The blue haired male turned to him with a blank stare. His eyes were huge with fear, but it was obvious how curious the high schooler was.
    "First of all, cool your head. Second, do you feel funny?"
    It took a few moments for the questions to process in the younger male's head before he quietly shook his head.
    "Although," Ashiya continued," you sound really funny with that voice."
    A small chime rang in agreement.
    Abeno clicked his tongue before muttering something quietly.
    "Could it be from the party the Legislator threw yesterday?"
    The Mononokean opened the door to the underworld, straight into the Legislator's office. There, the Justice sat as well, chewing a bean stuffed bun.
    "Oh! Ashiya-kun! It's pleasing to see you," he paused, hesitating," you too Itsuk-"
    Both the Justice and Legislator burst into laughter, seeing a smaller version of the (usually) stern master.
    "You did this, didn't you?" Abeno questioned, infuriated.
    No response, just balls of laughter. They clutched their stomachs in laughter, before the Mononokean had to tell them to stop.
    "It was meant for Ashiya-kun, not for you Itsuki," the Legislator chuckled,"so you both must've taken each other's cups."
    "None were labeled. Plus, we didn't drink them beforehand," Ashiya started, blankly staring up at the ceiling, as if it held the answers.
    "We placed them directly in front of you two for a reason."
    The Justice snicked, before leaping off the windowsill, food finished.
    "I never expected Itsuki to take it, but he did."
    "When will the effects wear off?" Ashiya quietly asked.
    "In a day. However... Itsuki, you still have to work, so..."
    A childlike voice shouted,
    "SHIT!"
    Everyone (except the master) exploded into laughter.