1하나

Almost a year have passed since their first date.

The boys had chosen to take it slow, except for the fact they are now moving in together.

They didn't even kiss one another yet, but they did decide that moving in together would be perfect now that Namjoon finished school.

The many boxes littering the floor of their new apartment is not the only mess in this new house.

A certain orange haired hybrid, is busy with the most important fight of his life.

His hands and shaking with anxiety as he hold them ready.

Right as the timer hit the last second, he decide to attack, pulling open the microwave before it can make any evil noises again.

"HA! I beat you!" He brag, giving the microwave a big fuck finger, before taking his food, confusing a certain Min Yoongi that have Just entered the kitchen.

"Hoseok what the hell are you doing?" Yoongi ask him in a raspy voice, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Showing dominance! That microwave is evil! I am telling you" Hoseok complain, narrowing his eyes at the non living Maschine.

"If you say so" the cat huff, dragging his too heavy legs to the coffee maker.

"Is Namjoon up yet?" The Fix ask him, a little too chipper and energetic for Yoongis liking.

"Yes, he drove down to the city to get groceries"

"Well aren't that just great! He is so responsible"

"Hmm"

Yoongi Get his Cup from the Maschine, walking right past Hoseok again, wanting nothing but to reach his bed once again.

"Alrighty then! Guess it's only me and you again" Hoseok clearify to himself, looking over at the microwave, before it let out a loud noise.

Hoseok Jump into the air screaming.

"BE GONE SATAN" he scream in fear, before running down the halls and jumping under the bed.

"I swear I will never get piece with him" Yoongi huff, before once again leaving the bed to fix the mess Hoseok have caused.

_____________
Welcome to this new book! It's a little messy and all! But I hope you will end up enjoying it as much as the last one! This continues book will have some funny and great af chapters! Plus fluff and smut ;)
Be active and comment on what I can do better!
-Alexious Oliver.