3샛

Namjoon is sitting on the floor with baby Hoseok on his lap, holding his small hands in his while making them move along with him singing.

"Giving out sweet and sour scent, is the stylish tomato, Tomato" Namjoon Sing, making the baby chipper happily.

He bring his arms in front of his body and hug him tight, swaying their bodies from side to side, while his fox ears tickle Namjoon's jaw.

"Arh Seokie! It tickles" Namjoon laugh softly, kissing his babies forehead.

"Daddy" he smile, reaching his hands up to touch his jaw and cheeks.

The sound of the door opening, bring Namjoon out of his trance.

"Joonie? Seokie?"

"In here" Namjoon reply, playing with Hoseoks hair, to keep the curios fox calm.

"Hey I got you some-" Yoongi stop the second his eyes land on Hoseok.

"Oh my-"

"Don't be mad! I didn't do anything!" Namjoon defend, hugging the baby in closer.

"No no! I know you didn't do anything Namjoon! This is not your fault"

"Is he okay?" Namjoon ask him a little worried, running his fingers through Hoseoks orange hair.

"Yeah he is completely okay" Yoongi smile softly, sitting down in front of the two boys.

"Try to let him come to me"

Namjoon nod softly, letting go of the hybrid.

Hoseok struggle to get onto his feet, almost falling on his face, but he manage to stand up again and stumble towards Yoongi in pure curiosity.

He reach out his hands, as Yoongi carefully pick him up, letting him sit on his lap, while Yoongi carefully look at his small hands and ears, along with his tail.

"Fascinating" he whisper to himself, rubbing the hybrid behind his ear.

"He is a special kind of hybrid really"

"What do you mean?"

"He got a little space, like a thing inside him that allow him to transform into a baby, so it fits his mind space"

"It's kinda... adorable... I always wanted a child" Namjoon damit shyly, fiddling his fingers.

"Hmm me too" Yoongi smile back, looking lovingly at the slightly pink male.

Namjoon scoot in beside the two, letting Yoongi rest on his shoulder.

"Yoongi" Namjoon whisper softly, making the boy look up at him, their faces only inches apart.

Both boys go quiet, getting a little lost in one another.

"I-" Namjoon try to speak, his voice failing on him, only for Yoongi to roll his eyes and whisper a soft "fuck it"

Yoongi pur his hands in Namjoon's hair, placing his lips on his, Hoseok only giggling at the sight.

Namjoon is a little taken back at first, but quickly place a hand on Yoongis cheeks, kissing him back with passion.

They get cut off by Hoseok making soft noises, pulling on their shirts.

They pull back, looking at each other, smiling softly, while their cheeks turn pink.

How could they forget Hoseok?