14

"Hoseok?"

"Hoseok wake up!!"

A pair of eyes open to Yoongi almost fully on top of him.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"He is gone"

That's the first words coming out his mouth: he is gone

Who is gone?

Hoseok Carefully Sit Up, trying to ignore the pounding feeling in his head.

"Where is Namjoon?" Hoseoks First wird's being so different from Yoongis.

"His here..."

Hoseok Look at the boy, who is laying on the ground, with his head on Yoongis sweatshirt.

"Is he gonna...."

"Be okay?"

Yoongi Carefully Sit down next to him.

"I hope so..."

Hoseok nod softly, scanning the boy, only to notice two fang marks on Namjoons arm.

"Yoongi..."

"Yes?"

"You can't transform him alone..."

"I know... I panicked okay..."

"I will help you..."

The two boys lock eyes, Yoongi placing a hand on his cheek, caressing it.

They both lean in and lock their lips together in a love filled kiss, both had been scared they would never see one another again.

"Help me Save him" Yoongi whisper, as he place his forehead against his lovers.

"I will" Hoseok whisper back, slowly moving away from Yoongi to approach the still human boy.

Hoseok Carefully Place a kiss on his hand, before finding a spot below Yoongis Bite.

He slowly let his fangs grow out, taking a deep breathe before digging them into Namjoon.

The alpha Go into deep concentration before letting some of his energy and run into his veins.

"Hoseok Stop! Don't drain yourself!" Yoongi pull him away, right before Hoseok is about to pass out.

Yoongi Pull him into his embrace, holding the fox close and he softly kiss his skin to keep him safe.

"If I lose him... I wont be able to lose you too..." Yoongi softly sniffle.

Namjoon.... please wake up....