20

"Can you guys stop staring at me? It's getting weird! And you haven't been doing anything else ever since I woke up!"

Namjoon huff, staring back at the two hybrids.

"So you are telling me... you have zero memory of what have just happened?" Hoseok resound rather confused.

"No? Am I supposed to remember something specific?"

"Namjoon.... you.... this is hard to explain" Yoongi Chew on his lip, fiddling his fingers.

Hoseok Sigh "Namjoon you are a hybrid now"

Namjoon Choke on his bacon, coughing like crazy "I am a What?" He exclaim, trying not to choke even more.

"You changed, you must have gotten your alpha state from us since we are both alphas" Hoseok explain.

"How did that happen?"

"Well Yoongi and I... saw no other way of saving you... else you would have died"

"I never.. said I was complaining... I just... would have been nice to know"

Hoseok Nod, sliding a hand over his.

"This will take a Great amount of training for you to be able to control"

"I figured"

They all share a look.

"So will you guys train me?"

Both hybrids nod, Yoongi once again moving a little closer to his two lovers.

"You almost scared my fur off by the way... you're alpha form is a full blown lion! I almost shit myself in fear!"

Namjoon can't help but laugh, Yoongi really is a scaredy-cat and Namjoon can't help but find it cute.

"Wait... does that mean I will live as long as you guys?"

Hoseok smile brightly and nod.