15

"Yoongi..."

The cat softly look down at the boy in his arms.

"What if he dosent wake up?"

Yoongi sigh and bite his lip harshly, trying to hold back tears from falling.

"Let's Not think about that... no need to worry ourselves more than possible"

Hoseok Nod, tears filling his dark brown orbs.

"Hey" Yoongi whisper softly, letting a hand caress the youngers cheek "look at me"

Hoseok let his eyes gaze upon Yoongi.

The older male let's his fingers caress his face, whipping away his tears "don't cry" he whisper.

Yoongi softly lean down and kiss away his tears, softly shushing him as Hoseok cry.

A hand grab around Yoongis shirt, his eyes landing on Hoseoks again.

"Please Kiss me" Hoseok whisper, holding back a sob.

Yoongi Nod, carefully letting his lips caress against Hoseoks, before fully kissing him.

Their lips move perfectly against each other, despite the fact that Hoseok is sobbing lightly.

"Really guys?" A choked up voice says.

The two boys pull apart, only to see Namjoon resting his beat up body on his elbow, looking at the two.

"You really had to kiss while I was dying?" Namjoon grin.

"JOON!" Both Hybrid scream at the same time, attacking Namjoon in a hug.

"Wow wow, you two! Calm down"

Both boys start to cry and ramble about how scared they were to lose him.

Namjoon Just smile softly at his two boyfriends, placing a kiss on each of their cheeks "hush now... let's go home"