12

"Yoongi this is not you!" Hoseok scream, his ears waving, as he keep himself ready to transform if possible.

"How would you know?" The monster who had once been his boyfriend reply in a nasty voice.

Hoseok can barely react, before being slammed back by the monster, making his back make contact with the concrete below him.

Hoseok let out a cry as his spine make a crack.

Namjoon stand frozen, unable to even move at the sight.

The monster let out a low growl, letting it slowly turn into a laugh.

"Come here kiddo"

Namjoon slowly back away, his eyes constantly flicking back to Hoseok, who is unable to get off the ground because of the strong pain in his back.

"Y-Yoongi" Namjoon squick, almost crying in fear.

The tall beast in front of him, leaving him horrified.

Yoongi Look Nothing like his normal hybrid self.

His white fur was now black, his normal blue eyes, was now blood red, not to mention the knife like blades on his tail.

The horns and scale on part of his body, poked out and was ready to be used as an attack mechanism if needed.

Yoongi Grab Namjoon by his throat, lifting him up into the air, so his feet dangle helplessly below him.

Namjoon gasp for air, grabbing onto yoongis paws to try and help his neck from breaking, or avoid suffocating.

Hoseok struggle to get onto his feet, looking over at the man behind Yoongi, as he slowly near the two.

"s-Stop!" Hoseok stutter helpless.

The man just laugh and run a hand through the side of namjoons hair, letting himself take a good long sniff at his neck.

"W-why are you doing this?" Hoseok whimper breathlessly.

"This is an easy pass to become a god" the man laugh.

Hoseok realized why they wanted Namjoon, a pure soul like his would be able to make a strong hybrid like him into a creature of higher power than any other.

He didn't want to help Yoongi.

All this time he was able to smell Namjoons scent on Yoongis clothes.

This was all about Namjoon.