7

Namjoon couldn't have imagined the sight that awaited him, once he entered their shared bedroom.

The two horny hybrid, kissing each other hardly, in their matching mini skirt outfits.

Namjoon Bang once on the door, making the two jump apart, their ears hanging low, in shame of their own eagerness.

"you couldn't even wait!"

Namjoon Hiss, making Yoongi swallow a lump, while Hoseok start whining like a hurt puppy.

"Both of you! On the bed!"

A command that didn't go unnoticed, as they both jump on the bed, not caring about their skirts, exposing their pretty lace underwear.

"Did you prepare yourself?"

A nod is all he get in return for the both of them, their tails wiggling softly in sync with one another, only driving Namjoon Even more mad.

Yoongi let a soft purr escape his lips, knowing how wild it makes the younger when he purr.

Namjoon Bite his lips, picking up the leash on their collars.

"Which one of you deserve to go first?"

"Me!"

"No me!"

Namjoon smile in satisfaction at their eager behavior, eyeing down his two babies.

"Which one of you bad babies started that make out sessions?"

His eyes gaze upon his lovers, knowing how awful they are at lying, he quickly catch Yoongi's odd behavior, knowing he must have been the sinner.

"Hoseok goes first"

The fox chipped happily, which Namjoon cuff a whining Yoongi to bed, making him unable to touch himself, let alone touch the others.

"Namjoon please"

He beg, getting no mercy from his daddy, only a cold shoulder as he start undressing.

"Want me to fuck you in that pretty little skirt"

Hoseok Nod, Letting Namjoon pull him onto his lap, The smooth skin, coming in contact with the others.

The fox eagerly catch his lips with his own, lips gazing upon his in pure lust, Namjoon of course not letting the other get any hope of dominating him what so ever.

Yoongi's Eyes widen in pure agony, as Namjoon slide off Hoseoks underwear, hands gazing over his ass, before lifting him up to adjust his lubed up member against Hoseok entrance, letting go of him after finding the right position.

Hoseok let out a loud moan, almost crying out, when Namjoon Force him to bounce his hips up and down in a crazy pace.

The feeling of Namjoon inside him, makes stars appear behind his eyes, but a feeling of being torn apart staying consistent.

It felt like only minutes passed, but a feeling of betrayal filled his body as he to his own horror, came far too early.

"Oh baby, you didn't last long huh?" Namjoon Tease him.