11

"Just follow me Joonie!" Yoongi put on a fake happy facade and pull his boyfriend through the dark streets.

"Yoongs I am really happy you wanna show me something... but I feel bad for leaving Hoseok alone at home, you know he hates being alone" Namjoon Bite his lip, feeling guilt wash over him.

"It's okay gonna okay!! We will be back before he wakes up" Yoongi assure him, pulling him towards the secret spot.

He suddenly comes to a stop, almost making Namjoon smash his jaw against the others shoulder.

"Yoongi what is this place?" Namjoon ask, feeling a little uneasy by the dark ally Yoongi had dragged him into.

"Just shush"

Yoongi let his cat ears grow out, using them to listen carefully for the man he was waiting for.

"Min Yoongi" a voice inside the dark whisper, almost like it was inside his head.

The voice didn't feel like it belonged to a person, but rather a god or the demons inside your head.

"I have arrived! With the boy"

"Yoongi! What are you doing?" The young human boy is out of his mind, looking around for a person who wouldn't be seen.

Hands Grab out of the dark, a Deep laughter echoing in the dark ally.

"NAMJOON GET DOWN" A voice behind him scream, before Namjoon is tackled to the ground.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi Hiss.

"YOONGI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

"He is gonna live with us! For thousands of years!" Yoongi Pant, the magic already playing tricks with his brain.

"Yoongi... you didn't...."

"I didn't do anything!" The Hybrid Hiss rather annoyed.

"He took your soul... WHY DID YOU GIVE IT TO HIM!"

"I never gave him my soul you useless Rat!" Yoongis eye flash yellow, making Hoseok aware that he is about to switch into his alpha state.

"I won't let you hurt him" Hoseok Hiss at him, getting ready to switch if the older would

"Oh Hoseok... I don't think you have a word in this"

A flash hit, and Yoongi was no longer his innocent form, a monster was awoken in him.