10

The way Yoongi could move soundlessly, finally became handy.

His small soft paws tap against the cold floors, as he make his way through the dark streets.

He had to hurry.

If Namjoon or Hoseok woke up and realized he was gone, he would be in big trouble.

The hybrid jump through a low ground window and mash himself through the pet door.

"Min Yoongi" an old man softly whisper, the second the hybrid enter the room.

The cat change back to his human form, looking at the older mans back.

"What brings you here?"

The man never turns to him, he simply keep his eyes on the fireplace in front of him, being able to read the young alphas emotions.

"I need you to help me"

"You know that will cost you greatly"

The man smirk, tapping his finger tips against each other.

"I am aware of how the deals work! I just need your help! No matter the sacrifice!"

"Oh Yoongi!" The man chuckle, getting up from the chair he was sitting in just seconds ago.

"That is a lot to ask for! And will cost you greatly"

"I didn't tell you what I want" Yoongi Try to straighten his back more, trying to seem taller as he comes face to face with the man.

"Oh I already know what you want Yoongi... question is... can you pay for it?"

"What do you desire for it?"

"You will find out, meet me again at the blood moon! With the boy"

Yoongi swallow a knot in his throat and nod at the man "I will be there"