4

"My head hurts" Hobi whine, after finally waking up in his normal state again.

"You also pulled quite a show" Yoongi Giggle, caressing his head and his ears.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You my friend, have a little space" Yoongi coo, making Hoseok whine loudly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"'Not a Bit!"

Hoseok whine, scratching his fox ear while pouting madly.

"It was adorable, you were so lovey dovey"

The hybrid Stare him down madly, turning his back on him, being offended for no reason.

Yoongi crawl up behind him, snaking his arms around his waist, while pecking kisses down his neck.

Hoseok shiver under the soft movements of his lips against his skin.

"Y-Yoongi" he Whimper, Not used to this act from the older.

"Yes my prince?"

"T-that feels nice" he admit shyly, his cheeks turning pink.

"I should do that more often huh?"

Hoseok nod rapidly, shivering once more, as Yoongi Place his lips back on the youngers skin.

Hoseok let out a low grunt and a whimper, as Yoongi softly start sucking on one of the spots on his collarbones.

Yoongi try hard to hold himself back, knowing Hoseok might not be ready, but he needed him, he needed him now.

He grab his jaw softly, pulling his face towards his own, taking Hoseok aback.

Hoseok swallow a lump in his throat.

"I love you" Yoongi whisper, before letting his lips caress his, capturing them.

Their lips move softly in sync.

Making Hoseok soft in his knees.

He really did love him too.