Chapter 1

3rd person POV
____ ran through a small forest to get away from a person that threatened her life. As she ran her beautiful light pink dress became ripped and dirty.

"Help me please! Anyone, please help me!" ____ came upon an estate.

She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the huge mansion. 'I'll be okay, I think.' She thought to herself.

"My lady," upon hearing this voice, ____ froze out of fear. "Did you think you could out run me?"

____ slowly turned to see a tall woman leaning against a tree. The figure gave a malicious grin before she started walking to the young lady.

'I have to keep running or I won't live much longer.' The girl said to herself and with that she began to run again.

"My lady, I don't have time for you to run away again." There was a hint of amusement in the demon's voice.

"Abigail, I will never return to you!" ____ yelled out as she desperately ran up to the huge mansion.

"Really now, Lady ____?" Abigail appeared in front of the young lady. "Prepare yourself my Lady."

Abigail pinned ____ to the ground and tried to take her Lady's soul. The young Lady screamed out in pain. She began to pull out her soul just as a young boy ran over to them.

"Get away from her!"

____ stayed conscious long enough to see the boy push Abigail off of her. When he shoved the woman off of the young Lady. The demon went flying several yards away from where she was a moment ago. The lady demon was baffled that such a young, human boy could rival her own strength.

Abigail ran away into the forest. 'I didn't expect this. Damn!'

Finny's POV

I was out in the garden with Pluto when I heard someone plead for help. When I ran over there was a woman in a maids outfit on top of the girl he assumed called for help.

The maid held one hand on the girl's eye and the other on her chest and began to claw through her.

"Get away from her!" I screamed as I ran up to the scene.

The maid smirked at me as if to say "why don't you make me."

I had to save the girl so I pushed the evil woman away. I went to see if the young miss was okay but she had already fainted. When I turned to find the maid she was gone.

'Where'd she go...?'

My first priority was to save the miss. She still had blood coming out of her wounds.

"Sebastian could fix her! I just hope the young master won't mind another guest in the estate." And with that I grabbed the girl and ran to the mansion as fast as I could.

A/N: so this is my first story on here I hope you enjoyed it. I'm not a great storyteller but I plan to make this as good as I can! Have a lovely day!