Chapter 22 (ending #2)🍋

When you all got back to the Phantomhive manor, Alois stepped out of the carriage only to be pushed back in by Ciel. "Absolutely not. I'll have Sebastian send your things over later. Good day." Alois tried to protest but the carriage door was shut by Claude. The butler drove off with the pouting boy and his other servants followed behind in their own carriage.

"Now then let's go inside." Ciel gently smiled at you.

"Okay!"

Finny and Bard were already in the manor. They ran straight to Tanaka and Meyrin to tell them what happened. The red haired girl was upset that she couldn't help fight but she was relieved that you were finally safe.

Ciel grabbed your attention by holding your hand. "Yes? What is it Ciel?" You asked. He answered your question by slowly leading you up stairs and to the bedroom you both share. You began to blush as you thought about the last time you and the earl made love to each other.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

When you entered the room he closed the door and locked it, finally turning back to you. He placed his hands softly on your hips and kissed you passionately, slowly moving one hand up your body and kneading your breast. "C-Ciel," He pulled out of the kiss and gave you a questioning look. "I want you badly. Please don't tease me." He grinned at you as if he just got an idea. 'Dammit. I shouldn't have said anything.'

The boy kissed you again but this time it was short. You pouted a little, upset that you couldn't taste him longer. He slowly ran a hand to your back to find the straps to your dress while continuing to grope your chest. His slow manner made you reach around yourself and pull at the strings but your hand was quickly caught by your partner. He clicked his tongue. "We can't have that now can we?"

"But Ciel-," You pouted.

"The more you beg, the longer it'll take." You quickly shut your mouth and let him remove your dress himself. He stared in awe for a moment before pushing you gently onto the bed. He kissed you again, slipping his tongue into your mouth as he undid the corset you were wearing.

His hips were against yours so you could feel his length grow in size, however, he had enough control over himself to keep his promise about you begging for him.

He undressed mostly but he left in his boxers. "Ciel why aren't you taking those off too?" You asked. You wanted to see him, all of him.

"In good time my love." He lifted you chin up so he could kiss you. Your tongues intertwined as he began to grind against you, your wet core begging for him. You moaned out. The teen smiled and he placed a finger at your wet womanhood and rubbed your clit as he continued his hip movements. You arched your back and clinched into the sheets.

"C-Ciel stop. Don't t-tease me." You mannered to gasp on but you underestimated your lover's restraint.

"I'm sorry, what was that? Are you begging love?" He said teasing and stopped moving.

"Yes! Ciel I need you now!" You cried out. He looked at you amused and finally gave in. He pulled off your underwear and his quickly before positioning himself.

"Are you sure _____?" He questioned smugly, loving the sight of you squirming.

"Y-Yes!"

He slowly pushed inside you and you both felt waves of heat and ecstasy wash over you. The anticipation you felt up until now had completely dissolved and it turned into passion.

His movements were slower than the first time you made love but it was just as enjoyable, if not better. He kissed at your neck and lips as his speed increased, pulling his whole length out before shoving it back in.