Chapter 15

Ciel's POV

As much as I didn't want to leave ____ alone with Alois, I had to. I had to tell Elizabeth that our wedding is off. I refuse to marry someone that I don't love.

I walked to my study and Lizzie followed my in. "Have a seat Elizabeth."

"How many times do I need to tell you call me-"

"Elizabeth, aren't you going to sit down?" I asked. Her face dropped and she sat down. She finally realized how serious I was about this.

"W-what is it C-Ciel?" Her voice was shaky, as if she was about to cry. If she wasn't crying now then she will be in a moment.

"I'm calling off our engagement. I don't want to marry you." I decided to tell her quickly and painlessly. Like pulling off a bandaid.

All she did was stare at me. She had no recognizable expression on her face. After a minute of silence she realized that I was being serious. Her face darkened. "You were cheating on me?! With her?!" She pointed at the carpet but I knew she was talking about ____.

"If you want to call it that." Seeing Elizabeth did make me sad but it couldn't be helped. I needed her to understand that I was fully ready to leave her here and now.

"CIEL PHANTOMHIVE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU DISGUSTING PIG!" She stomped out of my study then turned to me again with tears in her eyes. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LAY WITH THAT GROSS GIRL! YOUR STANDARDS SUCH ARE LOW!" I knew that she was trying her hardest to say something rude about ____. Her face was pained and I know that I hurt her. She actually didn't seem upset with ____ as much at the moment.

She stomped off again. Sebastian came you the stairs to offer her help but before he could she said. "You knew he let her in his room and you didn't throw her out?! What kind of butler are you?!"

Sebastian's face turned into one of shock and he stood up straight and walked over to me and mouthed 'wow' to me. I felt like laughing at that but my body wouldn't allow me to.

_____ then runs over to Lizzie whose by the door now. "Lady Elizabeth wait!" Lizzie turns around ready to slap ____.

'You idiot! What are you doing?' I think to myself.

"I don't know what happened just now between you and Ciel but I hope that things get better." She pulled out a handkerchief out of her dress and gave it to Lizzie. "I know you don't like me much but if you want I'll only be a ride or call away." She smiled at the sobbing girl.

Lizzie took the handkerchief from ____ and turned to the door again. She opened it and said, "like I need pitty from a whore like you," she turned to ____ again and have a half smile. "But I do appreciate it."

Y/N's POV

When me, Alois, and our butlers came inside, Sebastian went to find something to clean and Ciel and Lady Elizabeth went upstairs, most likely to his study.

"So love," my blond (apparently) fiancé started. "When will you be coming to live with me?" He looked so happy and adorable. Telling him that you weren't interested would be hard.

"She will be doing nothing of the sort." John speaks boldly. You knew that it was inappropriate for him to speak now but you were thankful that he did. "My Lady ____ has dignity, she would never marry someone as ill mannered as yourself."

"Alright John that's enough." You said gently. When you turned to Alois he practically had stream coming from his ears.

"Claude," Alois said. "Hurt this man." The golden eyed butler bowed and went to attack John with gold silverware but your butler held his own.

"Alois!?" You yelled and the Trancy boy came out of whatever trance he was in and sighed. He called off his butler.

"It doesn't seem like it would have done much good anyway." The blond mumbled. "Looks like she's got one too." John and Claude looked half insulted by his statement but before someone could say anything we heard some muffled screams from upstairs. It sounded like it was only Lady Elizabeth though. "Oh? What did Ciel do now?" Alois giggles.

"Anyway Alois I cant marry you but I would love to visit your manor and maybe go to town with you and whatnot. I think I would be fun." You gave him a genuine smile.

"Alright!" His face lit up. John tried to object but more screams were hear from upstairs but this time you could hear them.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD LAY WITH THAT GROSS GIRL! YOUR STANDARDS SUCH ARE LOW!" Everyone looked at you in shock with John being the most confused.

"Nothing happened I promise." You assured him. Sebastian made his way past the four of us and went to help Lady Elizabeth until she continued to yell things, this time directed at the butler.

You were the most shocked by Elizabeth's display. Even though it was clear that she didn't like you, she never behaved like this before.

You ran to the young Lady in an attempt to calm her and maybe make her a friend. She rudely rejected you and left the manor.

You turned to Ciel. "What happened?"

"I told her that I couldn't marry her, she assumed that we did something, and now we're here." Ciel looked tired. It was obvious that Elizabeth's visits drain his energy.

"What a show!" Alois appeared in the front room causing Ciel's frown to deepen.

"Get out!" He yelled.

"Fine, fine." Alois walks up to you and puts his hands on your waist and lays a gentle kiss on your cheek. A small blush creeps onto your beautiful features. "See you soon my dear."

"LEAVE!" You heard Ciel yell. The blonde boy and his butler leave the manor and when you turn around you're not-so-happily greeted by three faces.

John, Ciel, and Sebastian look at you with the same confused yet pissed expression.

"I'm sorry my Lady but what the hell was that?" Sebastian asked.

"It looks to me as though ____ likes the booty shorts boy." As Ciel talked his voice became childlike.

"I got you out of marrying him and then you let him kiss you like that?" John's gaze was hardest to meet.

"It's not like that. I like him as I friend is all. And besides why wouldn't I blush a little his lips are soft and his hands are gentle." When you look up you realize that the other servants in the house have now joined in on the complain train. Meyrin was even there being held by Finny.

"Whatever. Sebastian bring me my dinner." Ciel's voice was a little more angry than usual and he decided to eat upstairs in his study instead of downstairs with you.

You felt bad but what you were saying was true. Alois was nice company for the most part but you could never see him as a fiancé. And besides how could you not feel embarrassed? His gentle hands and sweet kiss reminded you of Ciel's but how could you tell your stoic love that?

That night you ate dinner alone.

'I should probably make it up to Ciel later on.'

Lost in memory - Ciel X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें