Chapter 9

Ciel's POV

"You what?!" I was completely taken aback by her words. She has never said anything like this about anyone.

"I mean what I said Ciel. I feel threatened by her. I mean she gets to stay at your manor, she's all over you all the time, and you even yelled at me over her." Lizzie began to tear up which started to bring attention to us. I pulled her to aside and tried to talk to her there.

"Lizzie she's important to me. When she got hurt I was scared that she might not wake for a while." My voice became more and more quiet as I continued to explain. When I looked up Lizzie was just about to start crying.

"Are you saying that you love her more than me?" Even though I wanted to tell her the truth, I couldn't. We were at her 16th birthday party and I couldn't break her heart at her own party.

"N-no. Of course not Lizzie." I pulled her into a hug to calm her and I noticed Sebastian glaring at me.

Y/N POV

Right after Ciel left and you pulled yourself together you asked Meyrin if she would prepare a carriage for you because you wanted to go to a shop. She said she would and 20 minutes later you both were on your way into town. After Meyrin parked the carriage and helped up out, you both walked around looking at dresses in shops and bought tea at a nearby restaurant.

You were having a great time with Meyrin until a woman with short black hair and a black dress walked up to you. Her purple eyes almost glowing in the sunlight and her pale skin was flawless.

The mere appearance of this woman struck fear into your soul but you weren't sure why. You began to back away from her slowly until she grabbed your forearm and pulled you into her.

She bent over to whisper in your ear. "I can't let my meal run away from me now can I?" You tried running away and she pulled you back in. Just as she did this a gun appeared under her chin.

"I can't allow you to defile my Lady with your touch." Meyrin spoke in a more sophisticated accent and her glasses were resting on the top of her head. "Now let her go."

The black haired lady let go of you for a moment and then began to laugh at Meyrin.

"My lady I need you to get yourself to safety." You obeyed Meyrin's orders and ran as fast as you could through the crowd pushing people out of the way. Not too long after you heard gun shots and knew that Meyrin, your dear friend, was fighting to protect you.

You hid behind a store building while everyone in the streets were running from the fighting women. You sunk the your knees and the sounds from the fight stopped. You left your hiding spot to try and find Meyrin but someone's voice makes you stop in our tracks.

"There you are my Lady." You turn to see a pair of purple eyes inches from your own. Before she could grab you again you ran off screaming, desperately trying to find Meyrin.

'Is Meyrin okay? I hope she didn't get hurt!' Your thoughts were interrupted when you ran into someone and you fell over, landing on something.

"Watch where you're going, you bloody tart!" You heard someone say and you eventually realized that you landed on top of a young boy. Even worse than that, you were smothering him with your boobs.

Your face turned red. "I-I'm so s-sorry! Please forgive me but I must be leavin-"

"Oh. You're not going anywhere." The lady was running at you now. You screamed at ran behind a man who seemed to be the boy's butler. You ran to him because he reminded you of Sebastian. Oh how you missed Sebastian's kindness right now.

"Claude, protect this girl." Said the boy.

"Yes, your highness." The butler moved quickly and threw golden knives at her. After a while of fighting she retreated into the woods.

"Excellent. Now my Lady we can meet properly." You finally got a good look at the young man in front of you. He was very handsome with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. "My name is Alois Trancy the Earl of Trancy. Would you like to come to my manor?"