Chapter 19

"_____." Something poked your nose but all you did was scrunch your nose up and slightly shake your head. "_____!" This time, a crushing weight jumped on your body and you jumped awake. "Yay! You're finally awake then. I'm so glad." The Trancy boy was sitting next to you on the bed.

"Alois what are you doing in here? It's too early to get up. Go back to bed." You groan. The sun wasn't even up yet. Ciel was still holding on to you and somehow he didn't wake up from Alois' surprise attack.

"Oh come on now ____ I'm bored and I couldn't sleep!" The handsome boy whined. You sighed.

"I don't have time for this. Go back to bed."

"Okay but do you mind if I sleep in here for now?" You didn't have the energy to argue with him so you shook your head 'yes' and pulled open the covers. Hannah went out of the room to prepare breakfast with the other servants anyway so the two boys would stay with you for now. You nuzzled your face into Ciel's chest and Alois eased behind you.

Time-skip!

"Your highness-"

"Young master-"

"My lady-"

"It's time for you to get up." The butlers say in unison. You tried to stretch but you were kind of pinned between two sleepy teens. Sebastian drew the curtains causing light to pour into the room and wake the two young earls.

Ciel's grip on you tightened when he woke up. "Good morning my love. Sleep well?" He said groggily as he kissed your forehead.

"Yes I did Ciel! Thanks for your concern." You felt Alois sit up and press against your back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN HERE?!" Ciel exclaimed, now fully awake. He pulled you closer to him.

"Don't worry. He came in earlier because he couldn't sleep so I let him sleep in here with us."

"He's not a damn child so don't treat him like one ____!" Alois pouted and then stuck his tongue out at the Phantomhive boy. "On second thought, maybe he is." He muttered under his breath.

Your heads shot to the right side of the bed when you heard three men clear their throats. "Excuse me but we must get you ready for the day." John said and the two beside him agree.

"Okay." John and you go to your old room and Claude and Alois go to the room that he's supposed to stay in. 20 minutes later you and your boys walked down to breakfast together. You ate and then met with everyone in the library for a little meeting.

"We have to find out where my sister, Abigail, is hiding." John tells the group. "Any ideas."

"Well she always shows up where I am when I go out in public." You say.

"Yes very helpful ____." Ciel says sarcastically.

"Young master! That wasn't very nice, no it's not." Meyrin scolds and the Phantomhive servants agree with her. Ciel sighs and mutters an apology.

"So you think you should go into town and see if she comes for you?" Sebastian asked.

"Oh no darling that's far too dangerous for a beautiful lady like yourself." Cooed Alois and Ciel shot him a glare and intertwined his fingers with yours.

"It's probably the only way to get her to show herself and besides we don't even know where she may be staying." Claude chimed in.

"Yeah you're right. So it's settled: Lady ____ will head into town today and go shopping with..." Sebastian thought for a moment. He was trying to find the best fit for her. "How about with master Ciel and Earl Trancy and her butler? Abigail might try to attack her if it's just them. If anyone else goes she wouldn't risk her chance. Meanwhile we'll hide around the area and wait for her to strike." Everyone agreed and prepared to leave.

"Oh and Meyrin?" Sebastian looked over his shoulder at the pink faced maid.

"Y-y-yes Sebastian?"

"You will stay here with Tanaka. Your injuries are far too great to venture into town and fight." Meyrin huffed but she reluctantly gave in seeing as she couldn't stand on her own yet.

An hour and a half later everyone piled into carriages and headed into town. John walked around with you, Ciel, and Alois. He was like a father so neither your fiancé nor ex-fiancé could be too close to you. You all walked for an hour before you realized that Abigail wouldn't come after you with John at your side so he went to a bakery to buy you all pastries while you and the boys went to the closest dress store which happened to be one of your family's stores.

"I'm going to have to start working when all of this is over." I say out loud but more to myself.

"Did you design any of these?" Asked Ciel as he pointed to a rack of beautiful dresses.

"No, Elaine did. After our parents died she took care of the business, social engagements, and home while I continued to be a kid. I never really liked to go to parties so I didn't mind being left out but now it's my job to set up, for my family." Alois and Ciel give you a pained smile. They both understood how difficult it is to take on their family's responsibility at such a young age.

"I bet you'll do lovely!" Said Alois as he flashed a brilliant smile.

"Thanks." You smiles at him and Ciel held your hand. He pulled you to some elegant dresses closer to the back and started looking through them.

"We do have a party coming up soon so we might as well start looking for attire now. Trancy make yourself useful and look for a dress for ____." Alois happily complied.

You tried on a few dresses and to boys inspect each one. Of course they all look beautiful on you but none are exactly what they're looking for. Finally you step out of the changing room in a beautiful cream dress with red designs.

They looked at you in awe

They looked at you in awe. This was the dress! "My my Lady ____! You look absolutely stunning!"

'Damn her. She's here!' You turn and see Abigail leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the room. She straightens herself up and walks over to you. Ciel and Alois walk in front of you.

"Did you miss me?"