Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

Alois was taking you back to the Phantomhive manor but something was... off. He hadn't said a word to you since you told him where you wanted to go and his beautiful smile was now a stern frown. You decided to break the silence and say something to him.

"Ahem. So I don't know much about you Alois, would you mind telling me about yourself?" You smiled at him but he didn't look at you.

"I like spiders and the color purple. There isn't much to me." He finally met your gaze and you reached over and grabbed his hand to calm him as he still looked upset.

"I'm sure there's plenty more to you than that. Maybe we can visit again soon and talk more, okay?" His face softened into a smile and he held your hand in his.

"That sounds lovely ____!" He gave you a handsome smile just before the carriage stopped. You finally made it back home.

Claude opened the door and helped Alois out and he went to help you but the blond haired boy got to you first. "My Lady." He smirked.

You giggled and took his hand. "Thank you my Lord." You all made your way to the entrance of the mansion and 'the real' Tanaka answered the door.

"My Lady! We were worried about you." Grandpa Tanaka pulled you into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry to worry you but Meyr-"

"____!" You looked past the butler to see Finny, Bard, and an unclothed Pluto run to you and tackle you to the ground. "You're back we were worried about you!" The boys were tearing up and Pluto barked happily.

"She's quite popular with men isn't she." Alois seemed upset but he still helped you off the ground.

"Now Pluto what have I said about clothes? Put some on this moment." You sternly ordered Pluto. He whimpered but he respected your order. "I'm sorry about him Alois. Sometimes he can be a handful." The boy looks away and regains his usual forced happiness.

"Say Lady ____, where's Meyrin?" Bard scratched his head.

"Yeah I'd like to know too."

"Ho.Ho.Ho." Tanaka returned to his cute small self.

Your eyes began to water at the thought of Meyrin's disappearance. "She's- she's gone. I don't know what happened to her." You cried into your hands and Alois pulled you into him.

"Might we come in? It's rather cold out here." The servants nod their head and we made our way to the living room and you explained what happened. Just as you wrapped up the story the manor doors swung open.

"We need to find her immediately! Sebastian fix up Meyrin and then we'll be heading back out to look for ____!" You heard Ciel's voice echo through the building.

"Ciel!" You quickly found him, Sebastian, and an unconscious Meyrin. "I-is she going to be alright?" You look up to see a shocked butler-master pair.

"Y-Yes but ____ when did you get back and how?" You didn't need to answer the question because Alois walked up to you.

"Why me of course. It's nice to see you again Ciel." Alois shot him his famous smile and Ciel glared at the boy.

"What are you doing here you-"

"We don't have time for this right now! Sebastian please see to Meyrin's injuries. Finny, Baldroy, watch over Meyrin until she wakes up and tend to all of her needs." You placed Meyrin's glasses back on her face and started up the stairs. "Claude, fix yourself some tea and relax for a while. You boys come with me and we'll talk, like adults this time." Everyone's eyes were on you, shocked. "That's an order!" They gulped and followed your demands.

Once you were in Ciel's study with the boys and the door was closed, Ciel pulled you into a hug and you returned it. "____ I was worried about you. I thought I would never see you again." His talked with the same monotone voice as always.

"Ahem. That's great and all but don't I get a reward for saving her?" Alois pulled you away from Ciel and into his lap. You started to blush and you looked away from both boys.

You stood up and sat in your own chair while Ciel was going off. "What the hell! What right do you have to her you damn dog!"

"Plenty right. I did save her so why don't you let her stay a night or two at my manor." Alois turns his attention to you and winked. "It'll certainly be enjoyable." All you could do was blush and look away again.

"____! Why haven't declined that indecent offer? Do you really want this pig?!" All eyes were on you again and you didn't like it much.

You finally found the courage to speak. "Why not? At least he doesn't have a fiancée." You were shocked by your own words.

Ciel took a step back and tried to find the words to respond with. Alois stood up and made his way to you. "Obviously she likes me better than you Phantomhive. I mean when we first met she straddled me and put her breast in my face." Your face turned a brilliant red. Ciel couldn't even say anything. 

"Alois! Why would you tell him that?!"

"So it's true then." His face fell and he turned his back to you.

"Of course it is!" Alois giggled and grabbed one of your rather large breast, massaging it. You jumped out of his grip and squealed.

"Don't grab me like that you jerk." Ciel didn't see what happened but he assumed what took place by your reaction.

"Alois you bastard!" His voice shook with rage.

"Ciel it wasn't like that between us." You grabbed his face and turned him to you. "I was running from a lady who was trying to kill me. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into Alois. You've got to believe me." His face softened and he said he believed your story.

"Trancy. I must ask you to leave the estate. I have work to attend to."

"Well alright then. Goodbye my Lady." He places a kiss on your hand. You smiled at him. He was a bit strange but you still wanted to be friends with him. Ciel grunted at the boy as Alois whispered something you couldn't make out. He finally left and you and Ciel were alone again.

Ciel's POV

Alois kissed ____'s hand and I couldn't help but cringe. I looked at ____ and she was- SHE WAS SMILING?!

This creep grabbed her breast just a moment ago and was talking about how he wanted to have sex with her and she's smiling at him?! I'm so confused.

As Alois passed me he whispered to me, "you're just jealous that you'll never know what her soft, supple breast feel like! I'll have her soon, I can promise you that." And with that he left the room.

"____ I don't want you around him anymore." I told her sternly. When I looked at her face she seemed confused.

"Why?" She tilted her head to the side.

"Because he's a creep! And besides he grabbed you without your consent!" She giggled at me.

'Why does she find this funny?!'

"Ciel you worry too much. He's my friend. He wouldn't hurt me."

'She's completely unbelievable!'

"____ I jus-" I began.

"Ciel I'll be fine. Anyway I'd like to apologize for what I said earlier." Confused, I asked her what she was talking about. "It wasn't right for me to say what I said about you having a fiancée. I guess I just got a little jealous for a moment there." My eyes widened. She seemed to realize what she said and started playing with her hair. "Well I should go check on Meyrin now! She might be awake." She nervously exited the room before I had the chance to say anything more.

'She was jealous? So does that mean she likes me back?' Sebastian grabbed my attention.

"Young master, dinner is ready."