Chapter 16 🍋

(A/N: MATURE CONTENT!!)

After dinner you talked with Meyrin and explained how you felt about Alois. She said that you shouldn't talk so nicely about him in front of Ciel all the time. She thought that he might get jealous, and based on the fact that he ate in his study tonight, kind of proved it.

You got up and left her to get some rest. You talked with Bard and Finny and they said the same thing Meyrin said. And finally you talked to Sebastian. Sebastian stilled seemed sour but he he listened to what you had to say.

"The young master is upset. Maybe you should make it up to him in some way or try explaining the situation to him." With that he walked off and allowed you to take a bath and change for bed.

John helped you get the bath ready and wash. (A/N: before anyone says anything about him being adult and whatnot, he's her butler and in this story, a father figure so please let it slide.) "John do you think I did something wrong when I let Alois kiss my cheek or when I said that I enjoyed him?"

"Yes."

'He didn't even think about it! Wow o-okay.'

John scrubbed your back as you continued talking. "I just want Alois as a friend and I want to marry Ciel but they don't get along at all. What should I do?"

John sighed. "My Lady... maybe you should do what you feel is best for you." He was talking through his teeth so you could tell that he was resisting the urge to tell you to tell Alois to f*ck off.

"You're right John." You finished your bath and John helped you dress into your night dress. "Thanks John. Goodnight." You smiled at him. You wanted him to leave quickly so you could hurry to Ciel's room.

He raised his eyebrow at you. "You aren't staying in here for the night, are you?" You felt your cheeks get warm.

"H-how do you know?"

"My Lady I have known you for 4 years and in all that time you have wanted me to stay with you until you fell asleep."

'Dammit. I forgot about that.'

You smiled and walked out of the room. "Goodnight John." Before he could say anything else you rushed down the hall to Ciel's room and knocked on the door.

You heard a muffled 'come in' and obeyed his order. Ciel was reading a book when you opened the door. He set it down and looked away from you after he realized who walked into his room.

"What do you want ____?" He asked, still a bit hurt.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."

"Are you now? Because it seemed like you enjoyed your little friend with your red face and smiles." He started sounding more and more childish.

"Listen," you grabbed one of his hands and sat on the side of his bed. "I was only blushing because he reminded me of how you held me. You know when we were in the carriage this morning." You couldn't meet his eyes because you were embarrassed and awkward when you talk about this sort of thing.

Ciel tilted your head up ever so gently. As if you were delicate and under his touch you would crumble. "Is that really what it was?"

"Yes it is. I'm sorry if I made you upset but you really are who I want to be with. There's no competition."

He smiled at you. "Well I'm glad you say that because now I'm free of my fiancée and if I recall correctly, John said he told Alois that you wouldn't marry him. Looks like we're both available now."

You smiled back at him as he pulls you into a kiss. "It looks like we are." You kiss him again while he pulls you the rest of the way onto his lap.

"____ will you be mine? Will you marry me?" He asked in between breaths. You thought that this maybe wasn't the time to ask a question like that but you happily said yes.

(Mature story begins here!)

He smiled at you again. This time instead of kissing your lips, he kissed your neck. He trailed kisses down the side of your neck until you moaned softly. You could feel him smile and he continued to suck and kiss your neck while his hands slowly moved up your torso and pulled off your nightgown.

You were only left in your underwear and bra. You went to take off his night shirt went you realized that he still had his day clothes on! A knock was heard at the door just as you realized this. "Sebastian you can go away. ____'s doing a fine job of undressing me." Ciel said just loud enough for Sebastian to hear. You blushed at Ciel's words.

Sebastian chuckled. "Yes young Master." And you could hear his steps get more and more quiet.

Ciel started undoing your bra as you quickly took off his shirts and jacket. When your moans would get louder from him playing with and teasing your breast, he would pull you into a kiss to quiet you. "Wouldn't want John to hear us now would we?" You shook your head and massaged his member through his pants.

It was growing quickly in your hands and you weren't sure if you could fit it inside of you. Ciel laid you down on the bed and pulled off his pants and then your underwear. You tried to cover yourself with your arms out of embarrassment but the teen grabbed your hands and held them back with one of his own and positioned himself at your entrance with the other. "Why are you covering up my dear?" He says seductively.

"I've just never done this b-before." You look away again. He says your name causing you to look at him. He slams himself inside your dripping core and you let out a yelp.

"It's alright ____. It'll feel good in a second." He doesn't even wait for you to get used to his size. He starts thrusting in you immediately. It was clear that he couldn't hold himself back anymore. At first your eyes watered but after a few long strokes you felt waves of pleasure wash over you.

Ciel's room filled with moans and grunts. Ciel leaned into you and kissed you roughly and thrusted faster and faster. You were close and you could tell he was too.

"C-Ciel I'm gonna-" You were cut off by his lips. Your eyes rolled back and your walls tightened. You couldn't handle it anymore. You came onto his bed and soon after you felt his hot load inside of you.

He slowly pulled out of you and watched it drip out as your body shook. He crawled in bed and pulled you next to him. You smiled at him, your cheeks still red, and kissed him.

"I love you Ciel."

"I love you too _____."

You both fell asleep.