Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

You went to check on Meyrin and she was finally awake. She was dressed in some clean clothes but she still couldn't sit up on her own. She said that Finny and Bard brought her several snacks and a lot of tea, even if they did slip it on her she was still grateful. She was talking in her obnoxious voice again but you didn't mind at all. Knowing she was okay made you happy.

You told her about what happened upstairs a few moments ago and she told you about Sebastian changing her into fresh, clean clothes. You both laughed at the other's story until Sebastian walked in.

"My my, whatever could you too be chatting about?" The maid's face turned tomato red and you fell over laughing. Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "At any rate Lady ____ dinner is ready."

"Thank you Sebastian." You hugged Meyrin before leaving with the mysterious butler.

When you entered the dining room, Ciel said that Sebastian was able to find some information on who you were. As you ate your food Sebastian told you and Ciel everything he found.

"Your name is Lady _____ _____. You are of the (last name) family who owns a famous dress company. You were born on (birthday), 1875. We were right to assume that you're a noble. Your parents were found gruesomely murdered at your estate 4 years ago. No one is sure who the murderer is but most believe that it was an aunt who was overcome with jealousy." He stopped for a moment and you urged him to continue. "Your sister and you-"

"I have a sister?!" You were excited to learn about her until you remembered the vision of the dead girl who looked like you.

"Yes you had a sister. A twin sister. She died mysteriously a couple weeks ago. The queen sent out letters a couple days ago to find you, one of her faithful black cats. After your parents died your sister, Elaine I believe, became head of the family and oversaw criminal activity and trade for her highness." Sebastian finished but you could see that he had something else on his mind.

"What's bothering you Sebastian?"

"Nothing my Lady." He smiled and began out of the room but Ciel called him back and ordered him to finish. The butler sighed. "Your sister Elaine was to marry the Earl Alois Trancy. With her gone that leaves you to take her place." He looked down in defeat.

You chuckled lightly. "What's so funny ____?" Ciel was clearly irritated.

"I just think it's funny that the boy you're so jealous of is to be my husband." Ciel blushed a bright red and you took this chance to taught him. "I wonder what we should name our children. Let's see-"

"That's enough!" He slammed his hands on the table loud enough to grabbed your attention.

"I'm joking my Lord. He isn't my type and besides I don't even like him." You just remembered something so you turned to Sebastian. "Do you by chance know what keeps trying to attack me?"

Sebastian hesitated. "I have an idea but I need to talk to my master first." You raised an eyebrow but agreed anyway.

You went to your room after dinner and found one of Ciel's eyepatches on your dresser.

'Hm. He must've come in here and left it.' You picked up the eyepatch and stared at it for a minute. You didn't know what it was but something told you to put it on. So you did.

Instantly memories flooded into you. Sebastian's information finally made everything make sense. You saw your parents deaths. You remember running away with your sister. You remember one day a symbol appeared on your eye and that day when you saw your sister she had the same symbol and a maid and butler at her side. Sister always covered her eye with a patch and you did the same seeing as you had the same strange mark on your eye. You remember finding her dead with her eye gouged out and you remember... HER. The lady who attacked you earlier was the maid your sister brought home with her. Elaine never told you where she found the maid or butler but they didn't seem human.

You stumbled back at hit the mirror behind you causing it to shatter. Sebastian ran into the room and picked you up off of the ground. "My Lady are you alright?" You weren't alright and he could tell. You curled up in his arms and cried. Remembering everything at once terrified you. Ciel ran in soon after and held you until you calmed down.

Sebastian's POV

The master and I made our way back to his room after Lady ____ went upstairs to her room.

"So Sebastian what did you want to tell me?"

"Well my Lord the attacker was able to survive Meyrin's attacks and according to Claude she survived his attacks too. Combine that with a vengeful sister and you've got yourself a demon." My Lord raised his eyebrow.

"Why would you think the sister made a deal with a demon?"

"Well firstly look at this picture I found of the girls." The twins were standing side-by-side. One was smiling brightly with a butler at her side and the other had a serious look on her face with a maid standing behind her. Both girls were wearing eyepatches over their right eyes and the same beautiful dress and gloves.

"That one's ____." He pointed at the one who was smiling. I smirked at my master.

'He knew which one she was even though both of the girls are completely identical. How adorable.'

"What is it?" He looked away with a slight blush forming over his cheeks. I said it was nothing and you continued talking about the picture.

"Neither the maid nor butler is human. They're both demons." I said confidently.

"But how do you-"

"Demon's intuition."

"Okay But doesn't this suggest that both of them made a contact if there are two demons?"

"The problem with identical twins is that their souls are connected forever. This doesn't permit the demon to consume both souls but the twin who didn't make a deal will carry the mark anyway. I'm not sure why there are two demons though. We should look into this further." Just as I finished talking I heard a mirror break in another room. I ran in and found a terrified Lady ____.

After she calmed down I cleaned up the mess that was made. "I'm so sorry Sebastian. I didn't mean to make a mess for you it's just that everything hit me at once." Miss ____ looked ashamed.

"It's not a problem my Lady."

"Say ____, why are you wearing my eyepatch?" The young master pointed out and chuckled. The young lady's face became pink as she quickly took it off and handed it back.

"I'm sorry it's just that- I just.... I... I don't know." She gave up trying to find an excuse.

"Pardon me my Lady but we will be heading to your manor tomorrow so I suggest you get some rest." I informed her and she looked excited and nervous.

"Oh okay. Goodnight Sebastian. Goodnight Ciel. I'll see you in the morning!" Both the small earl and I left the room and went to his room to get him ready to retire as well.

A/N: thank you guys for getting me almost 100 views on this story. I really appreciate it! Please tell me what you think of it. I'm always looking for some constructive criticism and feedback!