Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

You didn't know how you knew the butler's name but for some reason it just sounded right to you. When you hugged the man you felt safe and secure in his embrace.

"My Lady, come in. I'll make some tea for you and your guest." You nodded your head and went to the living room. You moved through the manor with ease. Your mind didn't know the way  but your heart did.

As you were walking through the house a few memories came to you. Memories that made you feel warm and happy. Eventually the memories turned darker and more you remembered.

Ciel grabbed your attention. "____, are you alright?" You didn't notice the tears running down your face until he said something about it.

"Yes I'm fine. I'm just remembering." He pulled you into a tight hug to comfort you. John came back with our tea.

"So how long has ____ been missing?" Ciel asked once John sat down.

"15 days. She disappeared after her sister's murder."

"Do you know who killed my sister?"

"Yes. A vile woman named Abigail did. Abigail is my sister, or at least she was until this whole thing." John looked down, disappointed and angry. "She was supposed to protect Lady Elaine and yet she killed her."

"Is Abigail a pale woman with dark hair and purple eyes?" Sebastian asked. He described the woman you said attacked you.

"Yes. Have you seen her?"

"Well yes. She's tried to kill Lady ____ three times now." Sebastian says plainly. John's eyes filled with hatred.

"I see. Lady ____, I need to protect you from her. Will you allow me to?" His request came off as a demand more than a question but you agreed anyway. You trust John.

Ciel was skeptical of John but if you trusted him then he had to. "I want to stay at the Phantomhive manor. This mansion and I have seen too many horrors. Will you let me stay Ciel?"

"Of course you can stay ____."

"John, I want you to come as well."

"Yes, my Lady."

Sebastian drove the carriage back to Ciel's manor and John, Ciel, and I rode together. Your dark blue haired boy was resisting the temptation for kissing you again. But of course if he tried, you're sure that John would probably kill him for laying a finger on you.

"So John," Ciel started. "Do you know Alois Trancy?"

John's eyebrow arched. "Yes I do. He was Lady Elaine's, now Lady ____'s betrothed."

"When was this decided?" Ciel pushed, clearly agitated.

"Just before the previous Earl Trancy died. It was to unite the two families so if Lady Elaine couldn't marry Lord Alois for any reason then Lady ____ would. Why do you ask?"

"Ciel is jealous of Alois." You laughed and Ciel's face turned red.

"Oh I understand now. I'm sorry my Lord but she must marry him and not you."

"But Alois is a pig! He grabbed ____'s breast the last time he saw her!" Ciel blurted out. You turned your red face away from the two men next to you, fully aware of John's gaze.

"Is this true, my Lady?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Yes it is but he's a good guy and I still want him as a friend." Both of the males in the carriage said things like 'you can't be serious' and 'I forbid you to see him'.

The carriage stopped in front of the manor to reveal two other carriages outside the manor.

'Who could that be?'

"CIEEELLLLLLL!"

"___________!"

When you and Ciel stepped out of the carriage both you and him were tackled by blonde, happy blobs.

"I've missed you so much (____/Ciel)!" Alois and Lady Elizabeth say in unison.

Before you had the chance to respond, John picked you up off the ground and yanked the boy off of you. "That is no way to treat my Lady." He glared at the blonde boy.

"Don't you mean my Lady." Alois smirked and John looked baffled by the Earl's audacity. "Hello dear! It took a while but I found the contract that states I can marry you! Well I was to marry your sister but she's gone now but moving on-"

"How do you know Elaine is dead?" You asked.

"Have you forgotten dear? I am the queen's spider so I too got a letter that she died and for you to be found." All you could reply with was 'oh'.

"Who is this strange man ____?" He motioned to John. Before you could answer John stepped in.

"I am Lady ____'s butler and protector." John stated rather coldly. Alois seemed completely oblivious to his gaze and continued with his happy smile.

Trying to break the tension you said, "Well anyway let's go inside and chat." You lead Alois and John to the door.

Ciel's POV

As I helped ____ our of the carriage I heard a very familiar squeal.

'Ugh. Dammit. I completely forgot about her-'

Before I could finish my thought I was tackled by Lizzie and I glanced over and saw Alois did the same to ____.

'Damn him!'

"Ciel darling, it's been so long since I last saw you! Oh how I wish we could live together- speaking of which we're old enough to marry now isn't that lovely!" She obviously didn't care about my input. "I have been planning our wedding with Paula and-"

"Lizzie."

"Yes, what is it?"

"We need to talk."

"Yes we do! Now do you want pink flowers and white tablecloths or white flowers and pink tablecloths because I just can't decide myself-"

"Lizzie," I hardened my voice. "It's about the wedding but I don't think you'll like it."

"O-okay..." She looks at ____, Who is walking up to the manor, and glares. I stepped in front of her to block her view of my true love.

"It does not concern her. Now let's go chat."

"Yeah... okay." Elizabeth follows.