Chapter 20

"Did you miss me?" Abigail asked.

"No actually I haven't missed you." You scowled at the approaching woman. "But why, why have you been after me? Why did you kill Elaine?!" This was the first time you've had the chance to even talk to her, so you were going to make the most out of it.

"Why? Well because I was hungry and besides I could never fulfill the contract anyway. Lady Elaine asked for something she could never get back, she wanted her family back."

You gasp. "S-She- that's what she wished for? Her family to be whole again?"

Abigail nodded her head, she was no longer closing in on you. "I can't relieve the dead so instead I decided to be her faithful servant until she recovered from the loss of her parents. She finally got over the deaths a month ago so I took her soul but of course she had to struggle so things got a little messy." There was not a hint of remorse in her tone.

"Why would you make a contract if you knew it couldn't be fulfilled?" Asked Ciel. John stepped into the changing area.

"It's what she does. She makes deals with weak and broken people and then takes their soul when they least expect it. It's way I decided to stay at the manor too. I knew she would try the same thing again, however, I was unable to stop it." He looked down in defeat and his eyes became glossy.

'He really loves us. I remember when Abigail and John first showed up, we always had the best time with them even if Elaine was always serious. Actually she is a lot like Ciel now that I think about it.'

"Oh come on now John, you're getting all soft. You knew she was going to die anyway because she made a deal with me, a demon. Whether or not I cut the time short is not something to cry over." Abigail waved her hand about arrogantly.

"Even if you had a right to her sister's soul, you have no right to ____'s." Alois chimed in. His face dark and terrifying.

"That doesn't really matter. I want her!" She licked her lips hungrily and everyone tenses up, ready for her attack. "A person who is plagued by death and misfortune but has the strength to continue on and not just that but she remains happy and caring. I couldn't think of a better feast!"

"Sebastian/Claude! Come to me now!" Shouted the earls at the same time. Both butlers rushed in with their silverware at the ready. Not long after , the Phantomhive and Trancy servants shuffle in and prepare to fight.

"Damn." Says Abigail. She makes a break for the door but, as she steps outside, she is stabbed by one of Sebastian's knives in her shoulder.

"Terribly sorry miss but I can't let you get away. You have caused Lady ____ great pain." Sebastian said slyly.

John pulled the demon sword out of Hannah's body and prepared to fight her. "Sister, I shall end your life today. You will not get away with harming people anymore and especially..." John ran at her. "My lady ____!" He swung but she dodged it. Bard took this opportunity to shoot her in her hip and knee cap. She fell to her left she as she lost her balance. Bard smiled in satisfaction. The triplets ran in and punched her back and forth, between each other before stepping back again.

People were clearing the streets quickly, afraid of being caught in the crossfire. Finny ran to Abigail before she could regain herself and punched her so hard that she flew several meters into a brick building. "Well done. We'll take it from here." Claude said as if he were half awake.

The three superhuman butlers attacked the pathetic maid as she tried to avoid all of their advances but of course she failed. They didn't kill her immediately though. They allowed her to suffer by throwing knives into her spine and limbs. Finally John sliced her in two with the demon sword and Abigail stopped moving, this time for good.

A silence fell over the group. "Is it really over?" You ask, breaking the silence.

"I believe it is my dear." Ciel sighs as he grabs you by the waist and pulls you into a long kiss. Oh how you missed his soft, sweet lips. You were getting hot and wanted to go back to the manor to love your partner again but of course life wasn't that simple.

"Hey!" Alois pulled Ciel off of you. "You're not allowed to touch her!" He was stomping around like a child.

"I beg your pardon!" Ciel was getting pissed again.

"If I can't kiss her then you can't either!" The blonde screams.

"What?! That's not how this works you idiot! She's my fiancée not yours anymore!" The boys bicker back and forth and you and the others sit and watch them.

"You two really are childish aren't you." You giggle catching their attention. They separate from each other and look away blushing.

"N-no! What are you talking about?" They ask in unison.

"Come on. Let's go home!" You start walking to the carriages. Sebastian said he would take care of the body and meet up with you all soon so you left with everyone else.

"It's finally over..." you smile to yourself.