Chapter 17

You got out of your carriage and found yourself at your old manor. The manor where your parents were killed and then 4 years later, your sister followed. The manor you didn't want to see right now. You walked up to the manor's large blue doors. If your memory of this home wasn't tainted with death and sadness, then the mansion would look so beautiful to you. Now the doors looked grey and the paint was chipping. The beautiful detail on the pillars and door frame were cracked. The bushes and flowers at the front of the house were wilting and unkept.

"John I thought you would take care of the manor while I was away," you giggled. "What happened to th-" when you turned around you realized for the first time that you were alone. No one was even driving the carriage.

"Looks like you finally caught on my Lady." Said a voice you knew all too well now. You turned to see two purple eyes uncomfortably close. A sinister grin spread across the maid's face who was dressed in black.

All you could do was run from her. At first she watched you curiously, she knew she would catch up to you easily so there was no reason to hurry. "My Lady do come back now. This game of cat and mouse has me awfully tired. You tripped over a large rock that you didn't notice before. Abigail, your previous maid, continued to slowly walk over to you. She jumped into the air and landed on top of you. "No one can stop me if I'm in your head." She whispered in your ear.

You screamed as loud as you could but she covered your mouth. "Now, now don't make this harder on me than it already is." She chuckled. Before she could do anything to you she was thrown off of you by a powerful kick.

"You will not touch my Lady." John stood beside you and then helped you stand up.

Alois and Ciel crossed in front of you and stood at your sides.

"Trancy."

"Phantomhive."

"I don't care for you much but I do care for ____-" Ciel started.

"So I'll do anything to keep her safe. I know Ciel darling I feel the same way." Alois finished.

Your fear began to fade. John walked in front of you as if to challenge his sister to try and kill you. As he walked Sebastian and Claude joined him.

"I would never allow you to touch my Lady, you see, I am simply one hell of a butler."

"I shall do as my highness commands of me and right now he wants you dead." Claude smiles. "He shall have his wish."

"Don't worry miss ____." You hear Finny's sweet voice come in.

He walks up with the real Tanaka walking next to him. "We aren't in the habit of allowing our family to be hurt."

"Yeah we'll protect you!" Bard smiles at you as he lazily holds a rifle on his shoulder.

"You can count on us my Lady." Meyrin sayings in her badass voice. She was holding two hand guns.

They all step in front of you and Pluto stands behind them in his demon hound form.

Abigail's confidence has now dwindled down to nothing as she backs away a little.

"Now, now Phantomhive I can't have you out shining me." Alois snickers at Ciel and then yells over his shoulder. "Protect ____ with your lives!"

Suddenly a maid with periwinkle hair steps in front of you. "It'll be alright young mistress." Three men who are completely identical in practically every way step in front of you as well but they didn't say anything.

The sorry maid in black began backing and then left in a dead sprint. A hand touched your shoulder you assumed it was Ciel or Alois but when you turned around you were greeted by your deceased sister, Elaine.

"I brought them all here. We won't ever let her get to you!" She smiled at you and that was the first time in a long time that you have seen her do that. You felt warm tears run down your cheeks and you tried to find your words but they all escaped you.

She grabbed your hand and kissed your forehead. "Goodbye ____! Take care."

~~~~~~~~

You quickly sat up out of your bed and just as you did, Ciel shot up too. "I had the craziest dream." You said to him.

He nodded his head and told you about how in his dream he came to your rescue when Abigail tried coming after you again and over time more and more people showed up to helped.

Your eyes widened. "That's the dream I just had." You said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He was just as confused and shocked as you were.

Just as you both tried thinking of what could have been the cause of that a knock is heard at the door. John enters. "My Lady and Lord, Sebast- where are your clothes?!!" You both forgot about still being naked after your night of fun together. You rushed to up on your nightgown and Ciel did the same. Finally John was able to continue, however, after assuming what took place earlier in the night the butler seemed displeased. "Sebastian just got a call from the Trancy estate. The boy and his servants will be here soon."

It seemed as though everyone who was in the dream was now awake and aware of what took place in it.

You and Ciel decided to walk down stairs and wait for the guests arrival. There you were met with 5 confused servants and one smiling Sebastian. "Sleep well my Lord?" Asked in an almost smug voice.

Ciel's face turned red. "Sh-shut Sebastian!"

"Does anyone know what's gonna on around here?" Finny asks.

"N-Nothing! How could you ask such a question? It's not like-" you cut Ciel off by putting a finger to his lips.

"I think he's talking about the dream Ciel." You laughed and Ciel's blush deepened.

"I think we should wait for Lord Trancy to get here to get here first." Sebastian proposed and everyone agreed.

You all sipped tea and ate sweets until Alois and his servants arrived which was about 40 minutes later so it was about 3 in the morning. You recognized his servants from your dream. It was strange that you pictured them so accurately in your dream even though you have never seen them before.

"So now what is going on?" You asked the group as a whole. Most of them shrugged their shoulders but the three butlers looked amongst themselves.

"Well first off," Ciel's handsome butler stood up. "Hello everyone, I'm Sebastian Michaelis and I'm a demon." He said with a beautiful smile.