Background infoooo

This story contains violence, abuse, gang related things, strong language, sexual scenes and , graphic scenes.
If you cannot take that I would recommend not to continue reading- the author.

Y/N Y/L/N (A/N I'm going to use "y/n" because reading fan fics myself I like to not have to read other girls names lol)
Not that known but has a few thousand followers only 1. because she lived in Chicago, Illinois and is inna a gang so people knew her and 2. Because her cousin was Devin Johnson , (alwayslitdev).Anyways she is 15 about to turn 16 and lives with her bestfriend lashanti (shanti) your parents and siblings died do to someone breaking in and killing them. Y/n is in a gang and considered "dangerous" but also has a huge ass heart (a/n also this book is going to have cussing so I apologize) y/n plays basketball, soccer and track and already has scouts looking at her because how talented of an athlete she is. She's currently in a abusive relationship with a boy named Keshawn (that's my ex's name and man he beat the hell outta me so AYEEE😂😭)
She hasn't seen herself without a black eye for about 6 months now so yeah.

LASHANTI WOODS
Has a few thousand followers also because of dev, y/n have been bestfriends, fuck sisters since in the womb. Shanti is also in a gang. Shanti dad was never there and her mom died of cancer 3 years ago ( we were thirteen) . Shantis not really a sports person just smokes a lot of weed and her boyfriends name is dj, they've been together for 2.5 years now,16.

KESHAWN JARDER
Was in love with y/n when they first met. Was devs (y/n's cousin) bestfriend before he moved to la because of fame. Abusive as fuck and also in the gang (17) 6'1, muscular asffffff.

DJ BOUGHTEN
Shantis boyfriend, they're in love and also in the gang and like a brother to y/n. 6'3 (17)

(A/n the rest of the characters are either just part time or joey, dev, tayler, Elle, bryce, Sophia, lexi, and a few others is not thinking of. Anyways this is my first book so show sum love iggggg)