11

"I look and I see..."
Dev
Hugging me
" I know it hurts y/n, I know your pain"
He says
But guess what
He said it with sympathy in his eye
The look that ruins my life
"Except you don't" I said, suddenly his look of sympathy turned to confusion
"Dev, three bullets were shot into my body, causing me to be here, I don't blame anyone except myself for this. I'm not sad or mad that I got shot and that I'm going to die dev, you wanna know why I'm so fucked up?"
He looked at me and arched his eyebrow
"The one thing, the only thing that got me outta reality of this fucked up thing I'm stuck in called life, I am no longer able to do. I haven't sat up in 1 week. Basketball, soccer, track and dance is no longer a thing I can do so instead of getting everything outta my head I'm stuck with it. Everytime I think about my family being dead, my brother facing life in prison because of me, barging in my bestfriends life with her boyfriend, you leaving and getting sexually mentally abused 24/7, the one thing that got my mind off of it. I can't do"
I exhaled and looked at him while he looked down.
"Please just leave, I wanna be alone" he looked and gave me a sympathetic smile and left.
I look at the ceiling
Not mad, not sad but confused
Trying to process what just happened
What my life has turned too
Why me?
Why am I stuck here?
I just need to think, alone
(This is short and kinda sucks but next chapter is going to be a recap on her life and what happened with her family...)