21

Y/ns pov
I hear the words that hurt my heart.
"Please don't leave me"
"Joey I'm not leaving, I'm dying" I slightly chuckle.
Dev and joey just look at each other with the straightest face then back at me.
"Not funny y/n" Dev says with the straightest face.
"I find it very very funny" I keep a smile on my face
Dev gets up and wipes his face.
"Well imma leave you two to it ig" he gets up and give me a sympathetic smile.
And before I know it, it's just me and joey.
He sits down and just looks at me while I play with my fingers.
"Sooo" I say as I smile but he still looks depressed asf and doesn't say anything.
"Joey, you don't get to be like this. I'm okay"
"No y/n, I do get to be like this. You are about to die because of me. This is my fault. I shouldn't of kissed you, I shouldn't have thought of you ass beautiful when I first met you. I mean you're my bestfriends cousin. I shouldn't have spent this last month with you and most importantly I shouldn't have fell in love wit-"
I sigh and cut him off before he could finish his sentence
"Don't joey, just dont" I suddenly felt that stinging you feel before you start to cry.
I sniffle
"Joey it was bound to happen like this, I mean I should've died years ago with my family, it's meant to be like this joey."
I see a tear drop go down his face.
"Y/n, you don't deserve this, you had your whole life ahead of you. You had scouts looking after you, varsity captain of 6 sports and I to-"
I cut him off with anger growing inside of my body.
"Joey I swear to god if you Blame my mistake on yourself one more time I'm going to take my paralyzed ass body and hit you with all my strength."
He laughs which causes me to cry and laugh.
Then it gets quiet and we make very awkward then before I know it he's kissing me and I taste his tears on my face but I don't care knowing this might be the last time we ever kiss.
During this kiss I thought how close we got
He one of the only people who made me actually laugh and he didn't complain about there being bruises all over my face, he was just there and supported me.
I also remember how many people asked me if I think that "us" referring to me and joey would ever be anything.
Yes
________________________________
Sorry for the slow updates
Like and comment
Luvvv youuuu